PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scout Roundtable Week 4: Questions Surrounding the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you even read the article? You're acting like he wrote the trashie stuff himself.

What did you guys think about this point on Josh McDaniels and that he's a concern:

Renaldo Hill a safety for the Miami Dolphins said after last week's game that the Dolphins knew what the Patriots were going to run offensively. McDaniels game plans lack imagination and aggressiveness. Defensive coordinators make adjustments and McDaniels have proven thus far that he cannot adjust his game plan to combat what the defense is doing. I think it is a definite area of concern because he does not have Tom Brady to rely on to sling the ball and read defenses.

I think nothing of it because it has no basis.
If I typed:
Players have said that Matt Cassel has an understanding of the passing game equal to Tom Brady's and with a few games experience he will be the second coming of Brady.

Then Ian posted it around the internet as an "insider scoop" would it be more relevant than being something I just made up?

Do the folks at PatriotsInsider.com post on this board? Most of them seem like the same negative sky is falling guys who post here. I have never heard of any of these guys, but they seem to go way overboard with their analysis.

Yes, in fact they do post here. They go by the screen names, "briz", and "bradytomoss" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft