PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez up against the 1-6 record with opposing QBs for the 1st meeting in the BB era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sanchez up against the 1-6 record with opposing QBs for the 1st meeting in the BB

im sorry but he is a HOF... QB

the stellers had better RB and better players on D '

but still never won a SB for like 20 years untell big ben got there

i think even if payton maning was the QB for the stellers they would not win 2 SB i would say 1

he is one of the best QB in the NFL

If we get to the playoffs there is ONE and only ONE QB I do not want to face...and his name is Roethlisberger,He is deadly when it counts. - Manning,Rivers do not faze me,Ben does.

Re: Sanchez up against the 1-6 record with opposing QBs for the 1st meeting in the BB

im sorry but he is a HOF... QB

the stellers had better RB and better players on D '

but still never won a SB for like 20 years untell big ben got there

i think even if payton maning was the QB for the stellers they would not win 2 SB i would say 1

he is one of the best QB in the NFL

I really hope this is a joke. If the Steelers had pEyton, they might have won 4 SBs already. Defense was always the #1 problem w/ the Colts in the playoffs. Give Peyton a defense and he wins far more than just 1 SB.

If we get to the playoffs there is ONE and only ONE QB I do not want to face...and his name is Roethlisberger,He is deadly when it counts. - Manning,Rivers do not faze me,Ben does.

I would rather face Big Ben in the playoffs than Manning, Brees, and Warner. The thing that makes PIT good isn't Ben, it's the defense.

Last edited:

Who are your top 5, then? If Brady went down and I could have any other QB in the NFL, I'd take Payton. After that, I'd take Ben.

Rivers & McNabb over Big Ben? You must like chokers.

When you back Peyton, you lose the high ground when it comes to choking QBs

I would rather face Big Ben in the playoffs than Manning, Brees, and Warner. The thing that makes PIT good isn't Ben, it's the defense.

I think Warner WAS a great QB - I think the years may slowly be catching up to him - He was not very good against SF

I guess Hines Ward and Santonio Holmes are two of the best receivers in the NFL because they caught lots of tough passes from members of the Steelers defense right?,Lets not be dumb - The Steelers without Ben would not win anything,They had a top notch defense early in the decade as well but won nothing because Kordell was running the show.

When you back Peyton, you lose the high ground when it comes to choking QBs
Touche, though to Peyton's credit, he at least did win the big one once.

Last edited:

Touche, though to Peyton's credit, he at least did win the big one once.

Look at his stats that post-season, it was in spite of him, not because of him.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft