PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sam "Bam" Cunningham will be with the Orange County Patriots Fans for Sunday's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sam "Bam" Cunningham will be with the Orange County Patriots Fans for Sunday's Ga

That's awesome. Sam Bam is the man. You guys will have a blast.
Erin go Bragh.

Re: Sam "Bam" Cunningham will be with the Orange County Patriots Fans for Sunday's Ga

That would be cool! I'm thinkin about driving up for that.

Bam Changed the Tide

Not only was he a great Patriot, Sam "Bam" is also part of southern college football lore. USC came to Alabama to play Bear Bryant's non integrated Crimsom Tide in a much hyped opener to the 1970 season. Led by Cunningham's 150 yards and 3 TDs, USC defeated Alabama by 21 points. Many fans point to Cunningham performance in the legendary Bear Bryant decision to finally integrate his team in 1971.

Take a bow #39!

Last edited:

That's awesome. I can remember meeting him when we all went to ESPN The ZONE in Downtown Disney for that Chiefs game way back.

That's awesome. I can remember meeting him when we all went to ESPN The ZONE in Downtown Disney for that Chiefs game way back.

Yeah, that's actually how this all came together. I got to know Joe Sweet (also NFL alum) who runs the charity that had that Pro Bowl raffle and stayed in touch with him all these years. We're going to use this opportunity to raise some $ for the Fragile Hearts Foundation.

Will post some pictures tomorrow night.

If you talk to him, let him know that one of my daughters first words was "Bam".

Yeah, that's actually how this all came together. I got to know Joe Sweet (also NFL alum) who runs the charity that had that Pro Bowl raffle and stayed in touch with him all these years. We're going to use this opportunity to raise some $ for the Fragile Hearts Foundation.

Will post some pictures tomorrow night.

That's awesome..

BTW, how are you and the Mrs??? Any chitlins on the way?

that's awesome ! one of the greatest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes