PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Sad) Josh Gordon’s Super Bowl ring with Patriots sold at auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello All, Good to see the place back up and running after the change over.. I don't know if this is old news.. I do not see a search function in the new forums. Where am I missing it?

Josh Gordon’s Super Bowl LIII ring sold at auction for $138,000, according to Sports Collectors Daily.

The 29-year-old receiver, who was part of the 2018 Patriots for 11 games, didn’t play in the Super Bowl against the Rams, but still received a ring.

Ultimately, he caught 40 passes for 720 yards with three touchdowns that season before stepping away in December to focus on his mental health. He would later be suspended by the league.

Hello All, Good to see the place back up and running after the change over.. I don't know if this is old news.. I do not see a search function in the new forums. Where am I missing it?

There was a previous thread about it being listed, but you’re fine. I haven’t put the search back up yet so no worries.

But I remember reading the auction ended on 8/30 and forgot all about it. It’s too bad things went the way they did...it’s not like they didn’t try. Obviously all we can do is wish him the best and hope he eventually gets his life together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3