PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ryan Wendell gets $179K bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves it, he played well at center for us this year, and last year when we had the revolving door at C. Preferably though, I'd like to have him as a backup C/G, by either signing a vet RG or a vet RT (with Cannon winning the RG spot), and letting Connolly start at C where he is most effective IMO.

He deserves it, he played well at center for us this year, and last year when we had the revolving door at C. Preferably though, I'd like to have him as a backup C/G, by either signing a vet RG or a vet RT (with Cannon winning the RG spot), and letting Connolly start at C where he is most effective IMO.

I wonder if Connolly is even a better C than Wendell at this point.

I wonder if Connolly is even a better C than Wendell at this point.

It's a good question. I guess my post was a long winded way of saying, "I think we can upgrade at RG." Who ends up at center as a result is unrelated I suppose.

It's his spot unless he gets injured or if somehow the Patriots get outbid when his contract is up. The man really stepped up this year.

It's his spot unless he gets injured or if somehow the Patriots get outbid when his contract is up. The man really stepped up this year.

Really impressive job I'd consider as a top 10 center in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes