PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Gronkowski injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this really confirmed?... I'm too scared to be convinced, I guess.

Well, no one is going to get private access to the MRI results but you have to feel good that not a single report after he went down has been less than optimistic.

I would rest Gronk and tell him to come back in the playoffs lol.

I'm okay with this loss now

Well, no one is going to get private access to the MRI results but you have to feel good that not a single report after he went down has been less than optimistic.
No damn it, I'm going to keep freaking out!!!

*I mean, good point.

Well lets just hope this good fortune in the case of Gronk rubs off on our entire Offense...no more injuries.

I hope this doesn't turn into one those "it's only a 'bruise' why isn't he playing??" things.

Unless this statement occurs 6 weeks from now, I suggest leading a mob complete with pitchforks and fire to whomever says this first.

I genuinely felt as though his entire career may have been in jeopardy, considering that we see plenty of players come back and never look the same, along with his lengthy injury history.

No, I don't think that means "more bruise than tear", almost certain it means there's no tear, it's more like a bruise.

That's how I interpreted it as well.

They said no structural damage. Can we beat the eagles without him? Maybe. We need him for the texans game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST