PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rivers will be injured by the second quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dude... You are one seriously twisted jerk off.

Yeah a lot of us created an account to actually DISCUSS the upcoming game. Does that make us trolls? Hell no. It makes us fans that want to discuss the upcoming game PERIOD. It's freaks like you that turn it into a joke and pissing contest.

Personally I like discussing/debating the 2 upcoming teams strengths and weaknesses.
Let me see it is the internet isn't it? It is a place where people are suppose to meet and discuss what that forum was created for. Last I checked it is N.E. VS S.D.

Why do people like you get so offended because most of us come here to discuss the upcoming PLAYOFF game. Yeah there's some Charger fans could be considered trolls. We've got our share of Patriot fans on our boards as well. Some are cool and some are trolls. It's the same on the Colts and Ravens boards as well. *****ing about it won't solve anything. It's what happens every week now days. Deal with it.

The pressure and sacks he will endure will cause him to:

A. Fake injury out of fear
B. Limp off the field like he did in the cardinal game, never to return

This will leave the game squarely on L.T.'s shoulders who will be summarily swarmed the rest of the game

Pats 37 - Chargers 14

:rocker:

Goodluck in trying to do that. :singing:

The Dude... You are one seriously twisted jerk off.

Yeah a lot of us created an account to actually DISCUSS the upcoming game. Does that make us trolls? Hell no. It makes us fans that want to discuss the upcoming game PERIOD. It's freaks like you that turn it into a joke and pissing contest.

Personally I like discussing/debating the 2 upcoming teams strengths and weaknesses.
Let me see it is the internet isn't it? It is a place where people are suppose to meet and discuss what that forum was created for. Last I checked it is N.E. VS S.D.

Why do people like you get so offended because most of us come here to discuss the upcoming PLAYOFF game. Yeah there's some Charger fans could be considered trolls. We've got our share of Patriot fans on our boards as well. Some are cool and some are trolls. It's the same on the Colts and Ravens boards as well. *****ing about it won't solve anything. It's what happens every week now days. Deal with it.

twisted jerk off? What a troll you are :rolleyes:

You go Dude! Sounds like people are pushing the "overreact button" a lot around here. Was this thread really that bad?
IMHO, no.
As for the SD loudmouths, with a few exceptions, they are a bunch of weenies. One of the lamest groups of opposing fans in a while.
So I say to most of you SD people, take your LT, take your Merriman, and take your 14 worthless reg season wins, and shove them right you know where.

How's that grab ya?
The Pats D will eat Rivers alive. Believe it.

these are my personal feelings on this matter, and do not necessarily represent the views of others on this board.
thank you

You go Dude! Sounds like people are pushing the "overreact button" a lot around here. Was this thread really that bad?
IMHO, no.
As for the SD loudmouths, with a few exceptions, they are a bunch of weenies. One of the lamest groups of opposing fans in a while.
So I say to most of you SD people, take your LT, take your Merriman, and take your 14 worthless reg season wins, and shove them right you know where.

How's that grab ya?

these are my personal feelings on this matter, and do not necessarily represent the views of others on this board.
thank you
waaaaa....waaaa....waaaaa......:singing:

IMHO, no.

How's that grab ya?

thank you
:blahblah:

For cute! Dude called up the reserves. You're boyfriend post here much dude?

The pressure and sacks he will endure will cause him to:

A. Fake injury out of fear
B. Limp off the field like he did in the cardinal game, never to return

This will leave the game squarely on L.T.'s shoulders who will be summarily swarmed the rest of the game

Pats 37 - Chargers 14

:rocker:

you give us a bad name

ve vant ze money lebowski

nihilists.jpg

Last edited:
I wondered if he was ye on this side of the pond. Glad to know he's not.

Yeah, I was thinking that he must hae MPD.

BTW, someone kill this thread please.

That scenario is more realistic than you think :D

While I am sure they will try to rattle Rivers, they will have to devote more attention to limiting Tomlinson's impact.

Rivers health will be the beneficiary of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents