PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richie Incognito: Gronkowski took his shot, now it's our defense's chance to take their shots on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can find no evidence that Richie Incognito played in a playoff game in his 12 year career.

So?

Hall of Famers haven't played in Super Bowls either.

Belichick should line up Gronk on D and let him throw Richie Incognito out of the club.
an alternate universe in which Gronk was a defensive lineman would be very interesting. With his size, strength and agility, he might have been one heck of a pass rusher. I could see him killing it as a linebacker in a Bruschi style role.

I'm not talking Super Bowls. I'm talking any playoff game. Ever. Incognito is a cancer.
He's a slime but a good player.

There are also many probowlers/allpros who have not made the playoffs.

I hope we look better on 3rd down. We have been struggling lately.

What the fuk does this have to do with this thread about Igcognito????Up your dosage Rain Main

dustin-hoffman-rain-man-1.jpg

That's 'cause he was traveling incog...eh, never mind. :oops:
His ancestors though it would be easier to get though Ellis Island if they had that last name so they changed it before arriving to America.

:p

an alternate universe in which Gronk was a defensive lineman would be very interesting. With his size, strength and agility, he might have been one heck of a pass rusher. I could see him killing it as a linebacker in a Bruschi style role.

I mean Edelman played corner here ya never know... :D

On NBCBO pregame show there was a report Bills players have a bounty on Gronk's knees on running plays.

Hey Richie - thanks for being incognito!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back