PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Patriots fear Stevan Ridley tore ACL (update: out for season with torn ACL, MCL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine if Ridley is done for the year Gray gets brought to the 53. Was a fan of what I saw from him in the preseason. Obviously was a numbers game for him because Bolden plays ST.
Good thought, I actually had forget we had Gray on the practice squad.

I liked the way he was running so far this year. That's too bad. Looks like more of James White and perhaps they will bring up Jonas Gray. He is a bigger back and might be a good change of pace player as compared to White , Bolden and Vereen

yep, sounds like the right approach to me.

I used to think so, but now I am not so sure.

If he is done for the year I think there is a strong likelihood he returns in 2015 on a 1 year incentive laden deal. that's his best shot at getting a better payday in 2016.

Much as i like Ridley Mayo is the guy i am most concerned about, he cannot be replaced.

I don't know. Living in Tampa I knew Blount was kind of a **** up but he showed up for us when it counted. Maybe the coaching staff's love affair with Brandon Bolden was the reason.
Did you express that regret here on this board?

This is so disappointing

I'm worried it's the last time we see him in a Pats uniform. Bill doesn't seem to like him and I have no idea why. I love Ridley.

Wish we would've kept Blount this off-season though. He wasn't going to cost much. I hated the James White pick... Not a fan of him.

if need be promote Gray and sign Roy Finch to the PS...

I'm a Ridley fan but I think he's replaceable. Just hope one of the rooks are ready because I'm not a fan of Bolden being the primary rusher. Like him on ST's but he really hasn't shown much since his suspension two years ago.

• Sad news if it turns out to be true. As far asa replacement wasn't BJGE cut by the Bengels?

Huh? I put “Report” in the subject line, it is a report, why is the thread terrible? :confused:

You didn't read your own report. The Patriots did not indicate fear or any other emotion in that material.

I'm a Ridley fan but I think he's replaceable. Just hope one of the rooks are ready because I'm not a fan of Bolden being the primary rusher. Like him on ST's but he really hasn't shown much since his suspension two years ago.
Yep. Very interested to see what Tyler Gaffney has to offer but that is a long way off...

Do we call Green-Ellis?

When they showed him sitting on the bench crying his eyes out (but with nobody doing anything to him), all I could think of was Welker doing the same thing when he blew out his knee...

You didn't read your own report. The Patriots did not indicate fear or any other emotion in that material.
Fear can be used as a verb or a noun. It is not always an emotion.

Do we call Green-Ellis?

I am a big fan but someone said he is recovering from a hip injury and most likely will re-sign with the Bengals. But I would love to have him back.

Fear can be used as a verb or a noun. It is not always an emotion.

You're hilarious.

It can also be used by a reporter, or on the Patriots tweeter site. It wasn't used by the patriots site in your link, therefore your thread title is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back