Welcome to PatsFans.com

Remind you of anything?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by CheerforTom, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheerforTom

CheerforTom Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5276256

I know it's not EXACTLY the same, but still...

Read them all while you're at it, some are pretty funny.
  2. DetroitPATSdiehard

DetroitPATSdiehard Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't post very often but stop here numerous times every day. I just need to know why you have that pic as your signature? Doesn't make sense to me to beat your chest over that hit considering the result. Feel free to fire back at me but having that pic as your sig is on the same level as the trolls who come here to sling meaningless smack.

Sorry but I've been wanting to get that off my chest since for a couple weeks now. aahhhhh...relief
  3. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Right after the final ruling, I told my father in law that Bailey was inches away from being the new Leon Lett. I didn't get any argument from him either.
  4. CheerforTom

CheerforTom Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

There's no "smack" being slung by the picture at all. I was going to label it 'Bronc-owned' (which I still think is kinda clever), but didn't since we didn't own the Broncos in any way, shape or form. I put it up to honor Ben Watson, who made one of the best efforts I've ever seen. When you take everything into account (how demoralizing seeing that must have been especially), to make that kind of effort and get nothing for it whatsoever is just plain wrong. I'm not commenting on what should have been called, just on the fact that Watson didn't get any reward for an incredible play. So that's my picture because it was one of the most inspiring things I've ever seen.

That being said, I tend not to take kindly to people who pick fights with me for no particular reason. Glad you were able to get something off your chest, but comparing me to a troll is something I don't appreciate.
  5. DetroitPATSdiehard

DetroitPATSdiehard Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I wasnt trying to pick a fight, just point out how silly that looks as a signature. I understand your explanation and agree with you...but my take was before reading this explanation, which is how people will most likely view it.

Free country, silly or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.