PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Relevant to Edelman) Dez Bryant is just now starting football drills

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet when multiple people attempted to point this possibility out to you all offseason, you simply scoffed and pouted.

Now you're starting a thread on the similarities of Bryant and Edelman's situations, even going way further than anyone's concerns by citing November as Edelman's return date because you don't believe the reports? Ummm, okay...

Talk about a change of direction.

What the **** are you talking about?

"Scoffed and pouted"? Oh shut up

If I responded to people saying that, I was going with the assumption that Edelman would be ready because there was no news about his situation, no news usually equals good news. Even those people were simply guessing at the point because there was absolutely no news about him.

Then when someone who hadn't posted on here in over 8 months, claimed he saw Edelman a week prior and there hadn't been one peep of it from the media, which was backed up by him attending an event the night before the poster said he saw him and no one reported him being in a boot, you are damn right I didn't believe it. I don't trust anyone on the internet claiming something that hasn't been backed up by a trusted source.

Also I clearly state that if it was more surgery to the foot and not a clean-up procedure like reported it wouldn't surprise me if he was out. But again what was reported was "Clean up procedure and should be back for training camp". That came from trusted sources.

Now if people are going to get on me for not believing some random poster then I'm gonna get on people for not believing a trusted nfl news source that says it was a "clean up procedure and back for training camp"

You're basically whining because I chose to be optimistic when there was no news and other people chose to be pessimistic.

Now feel free to piss off.

Last edited:
What the **** are you talking about?

"Scoffed and pouted"? Oh shut up

If I responded to people saying that, I was going with the assumption that Edelman would be ready because there was no news about his situation, no news usually equals good news. Even those people were simply guessing at the point because there was absolutely no news about him.

Then when someone who hadn't posted on here in over 8 months, claimed he saw Edelman a week prior and there hadn't been one peep of it from the media, which was backed up by him attending an event the night before the poster said he saw him and no one reported him being in a boot, you are damn right I didn't believe it. I don't trust anyone on the internet claiming something that hasn't been backed up by a trusted source.

Also I clearly state that if it was more surgery to the foot and not a clean-up procedure like reported it wouldn't surprise me if he was out. But again what was reported was "Clean up procedure and should be back for training camp". That came from trusted sources.

Now if people are going to get on me for not believing some random poster then I'm gonna get on people for not believing a trusted nfl news source that says it was a "clean up procedure and back for training camp"

You're basically whining because I chose to be optimistic when there was no news and other people chose to be pessimistic.

Now feel free to piss off.

Yes, "scoffed and pouted" pretty much describes you to a tee when you disagree with anything.

You even went out of your way to berate someone who claimed that they had seen Edelman in a walking boot, refusing to acknowledge your mistake or even apologize for being such an idiot. Pretty much everyone called you out on it.

Now you are starting a thread with the same exact sheer speculation after realizing how wrong you were--and you're even taking the opposite stance by claiming that it may be "until November" that Edelman is sidelined. That's rich and the hypocrisy deserves to be pointed out, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft