PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: BRADY HIMSELF expects to be ready to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reiss: BRADY HIMSELF expects to be ready to play.

Thank the lord!

never a doubt he'd be ready to play.

biggest challenge he will face coming back is psychological. I'm confident he'll adjust, but you can't take this for granted.

Rodney will tell you it changes the way you play. And Rodney gets to pick his spots and attack guys. QB has to sit there with a target on him while he's looking down the field. It's an adjustment every QB coming back from a major injury struggles with....more less the exposed leading knee after being put out in the first quarter of the season.

Just respect that this is a process. Physical rehab is only part 1....and most would say the easiest part....next phase comes on the field in live game action.

I do not doubt TB. I just think we need to respect what he's going through.

Last edited:
Great news... and coming right from Brady himself makes it even sweeter!

He is so driven it was hard to doubt him putting in the work to get back on the field (as some have said - retiring because he is getting soft).

Actually he's really over rated, hates his coach, a product of a system, lucky to have a good Defense, Luck to have a good O-Line, not very fast, Pretty Boy, Metrosexual, Lucky to have Randy Moss, Been throwing to great receivers his whole career, lucky to have Adam V. as a teammate, lucky to have Bill as his coach, the NFL changes rules for him and his team, Took pictures with a goat (seriously Tom, that was not a good idea - HOW do you expect us to defend that one?) and lucky to have Wes Welker.

Other than that, yea - He's ok.

That !@$%$ goat is just inexcusable.

never a doubt he'd be ready to play.

biggest challenge he will face coming back is psychological. I'm confident he'll adjust, but you can't take this for granted.

Rodney will tell you it changes the way you play. And Rodney gets to pick his spots and attack guys. QB has to sit there with a target on him while he's looking down the field. It's an adjustment every QB coming back from a major injury struggles with....more less the exposed leading knee after being put out in the first quarter of the season.

Just respect that this is a process. Physical rehab is only part 1....and most would say the easiest part....next phase comes on the field in live game action.

I do not doubt TB. I just think we need to respect what he's going through.

Amen to that. He looks soooooooooo GOOD. So much better than he did in November. He was all over the 6 o'clock news and NFL total access is going to show his interview during the show this evening. After SEEING him, I am very optimistic. I'll feel even better when I see him running around in minicamps in the Spring. But today, I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC. :singing:

I know, up to that point any Brady discussion with haters was soooooooooooo easy...Then Goatgate. Need to talk to him about that freakin' goat. ;)

Last edited:

Not if you back it up and make it come true...............is there anybody here that would doubt Tom Brady??

The way I see it....two more rings and I call it fait accompli.

As Patjew noted, it wasn't "a goat." It was "a G.O.A.T." :D

Who the hell is Tom Brady?

I'll take John Clayton's sources over his any day, sorry.

Last edited:

As Patjew noted, it wasn't "a goat." It was "a G.O.A.T." :D

I'm getting alot of mileage out of that one. :D

Who the hell is Tom Brady?

I'll take John Clayton's sources over his any day, sorry.

:) :) Hahahaha yeah I don't believe at all unless its been aired on ESPN

I'm getting alot of mileage out of that one. :D
That picture should be captioned, "The G.O.A.T. and a goat"

Regards,
Chris

You know what I find completely ridiculous?

IF this had been a negative story about Tommy, it would have been on ESPN 10 min after it was reported.

As of right now, 4:30pm - Hours after the event. Not a peep from those idiots.

They are all sitting around in a meeting trying to figure a way to spin this negatively OR they are all mourning over the loss of their ability to report BS about Tom - You pick.

This is exactly what Florio over at PFT did. The idiot put a negative spin on it, like Tom was stupid for letting this information out.

Haters--keep hatin'.

Good stuff to hear. I've grown quite fond of that Tom Brady guy.

Yeah, you know, with a little more practice, he could be a pretty decent player, if everything works out right.

I know, up to that point any Brady discussion with haters was soooooooooooo easy...Then Goatgate. Need to talk to him about that freakin' goat. ;)
Roast kid, mmmmmmmmmm good! It figures Patjew is so full of fish heads and bird vomit soup that he's forgotten how cook up the good stuff...either that or he had a bad experience with a billy goat in his young and impressionable days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back