PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Read...Aqua bio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua, if you live in Washington why are you a Fin fan?

Aqua, if you live in Washington why are you a Fin fan?

When I was a little kid (I'd say 5 or 6,) my brother had a Dolphins jacket and he liked them. (He was 8 or 9.) In 1994 the Dolphins played the Chargers in the playoffs and we watched that entire game. I fell in love with Marino and the Dolphins and have loved them ever since. (Damn Pete Stoyanivich.)

Last edited:
When I was a little kid (I'd say 5 or 6,) my brother had a Dolphins jacket and he liked them. (He was 8 or 9.) In 1994 the Dolphins played the Chargers in the playoffs and we watched that entire game. I fell in love with Marino and the Dolphins and have loved them ever since. (Damn Pete Stoyanivich.)
Stop owning yourself. It aint even funny anymore. :rolleyes:

That's way too much information ballsack4ever.

Dude, the guys almost touching your junk. Must be a fellow Dolphin fan.
And even weirder, look at the look of satisfaction on that guys face. Its just awkward.

Dude, the guys almost touching your junk. Must be a fellow Dolphin fan.

You see, it's called a sport. Sometimes you bang in these sports and you will come in contact with someone else. It happens, I'm sure you'd know what that was like if you ever played one.

I guess every QB is gay for touching the centers junk on every play too huh?

EDIT: And that's weird, is your **** on your belly button? His hands above my waste line moron lol.

Last edited:
Jesus, Patriot fans are nutty homophobes.

Jesus, Patriot fans are nutty homophobes.
and what does that say about you since you spend so much time here ?you should put the bildo away shave your mustache lose 70 pounds and try to get a real man.maybe aqua can hook you up .

Silly ***got, ****s are for chicks !!

Do us all a big fat favor and go back to the "Congratulations" thread you started where you babble non stop about how the Patriots are now a bunch of thugs.

I remember how happy I was when the Donkos beat the Browns courtesy of "The Drive" and "The Fumble" in those two AFC Championship games; I was thrilled to see the Donkos get to those two Super Bowls so they could get their asses handed to them, happened once prior and two more times before old wooden teeth figured out a way to cheat his way to not one, but two Super Bowl wins. Nice gag job vs the Stoolers at home two years ago too by the way........................

You see, it's called a sport. Sometimes you bang in these sports and you will come in contact with someone else. It happens, I'm sure you'd know what that was like if you ever played one.

I guess every QB is gay for touching the centers junk on every play too huh?

EDIT: And that's weird, is your **** on your belly button? His hands above my waste line moron lol.

I said almost ya homo. Calm down, I was only joking with you. So defensive and fiesty.

Do us all a big fat favor and go back to the "Congratulations" thread you started where you babble non stop about how the Patriots are now a bunch of thugs.

I remember how happy I was when the Donkos beat the Browns courtesy of "The Drive" and "The Fumble" in those two AFC Championship games; I was thrilled to see the Donkos get to those two Super Bowls so they could get their asses handed to them, happened once prior and two more times before old wooden teeth figured out a way to cheat his way to not one, but two Super Bowl wins. Nice gag job vs the Stoolers at home two years ago too by the way........................

Our team is totally different than it was two years ago. And will still own you.

patriotspride said:
and what does that say about you since you spend so much time here ?you should put the bildo away shave your mustache lose 70 pounds and try to get a real man.maybe aqua can hook you up .
If I lost 70 pounds I would weigh 40. I know that seems strange to you, since that weight's your weekly consumption of Ding Dongs.

Our team is totally different than it was two years ago. And will still own you.

Ah, there you are cheater. I was wondering where you went. Are you hiding from the other thread? Can't deal with the fact both of your team's Super Bowl titles were obtained by cheating the salary cap? I called your team out for cheating, and you have nothing to say? LOL. Figures.

The only thing the Donkos "still own" is two Super Bowl titles that were not legitimately earned.

If I lost 70 pounds I would weigh 40. I know that seems strange to you, since that weight's your weekly consumption of Ding Dongs.

Insults are so the paragon of the owned.

If you lost 70 pounds, that wouldn't take away the fact your Donkies cheated to win their two Super Bowls... bunch of frauds. What a pathetic organization from top to bottom, cheered on by pathetic fans. So how does it feel to finally realize your hero Elway is a cheating FRAUD?

if you lost 70 pounds you would still weigh at least 280 .maybe if you shave your mustache you might drop another 50 .what was the broncos record last year ?and what was the record for the pats last year?what team made the playoffs and what team didn't?that's how we know what team is better than the other honey.stick to spelling and punctuation or try doing some work in the kitchen or wash some toilets and give the bildo a rest for gods sake .those are areas where you might know what your talking about .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes