RE: Board Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Ran an upgrade last night for the board software and noticed the default images were overwritten. I'll try and fix that when I get home from work later tonight. But otherwise from what I've seen internally, things are definitely running better and this should fix our game day issues moving forward :)

EDIT: Images have been fixed, so I'll close this thread. Thanks again everyone.

Last edited:
Ian, when the Canadian dollar is back out of the basement I will publicly commit to supporting the cause.

You have built a great Patriot community and deserved to be recognized for all of your hard work...

Ian, when the Canadian dollar is back out of the basement I will publicly commit to supporting the cause.

You have built a great Patriot community and deserved to be recognized for all of your hard work...
This place was a mess during the second half of last season while we eeked things out and I know it was frustrating for a lot of people. I'm just appreciative of all of you who put up with it. Hopefully things will be a lot better this season, and the next version of the board template should be a lot better too. Working to try and get that done over the next few weeks, so that will be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News