PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss would come out of retirement to play with Peyton Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd come out of retirement to catch passes from Tom again too but he understands a snowball will sooner pass through the gates of hell than Belichick signing him in 2014.

He would have been a nice depth guy in 2010 and 2011 if he could have kept his mouth shut and played ball.

Well, if Randy didn't turn into a prima donna by the end of his New England stay, he would be close to still catching balls from Tom Brady. It's amazing to me how many of these numpties don't realize what they have.

So much for the grass being greener.

Randy won't help them at his age.

Randy just embarrassed and sh*t n his legacy here....shameful. Considering Pay-aton throws a ball like Richard Simmons these days....he may want to reconsider. ...

Moss had 28 receptions in his final season, with 3 TDs. The Patriots WR3-WR5 (and including Thompkins) currently have 19 receptions, and 2 TDs combined.

Like no one would welcome that return. Please. Most talented WR to ever play. Rice is more of a Manning guy. Consistency and production. That's Jerry. Moss was WAY more talented. Injuries happen, and 37 ain't THAT old.

Still, we've got Gronk, Lafell, Edelman and Wright. Tyms would love it, though.

Moss had 28 receptions in his final season, with 3 TDs. The Patriots WR3-WR5 (and including Thompkins) currently have 19 receptions, and 2 TDs combined.

From the annals of non sequitur statistics...

Randy just embarrassed and sh*t n his legacy here....shameful. Considering Pay-aton throws a ball like Richard Simmons these days....he may want to reconsider. ...
Okay in fairness to Randy, I saw the interview myself. Basically he said he was happy with where he is at with FOX but if a team "like" Denver called he would likely take the opportunity. It's not like he stated he wants to make a comeback and was trying to recruit himself to Denver or anything.

I don't really see anything that wrong with what he said.

Oh, well. Moss had lost the spring in his legs the season we traded him away. Sure, he was talented enough to be an average receiver and probably still is, but he'll never be the special player he was.

Willie Mays hung on after he was special too. Hope Randy doesn't. Like to remember him as a special player. Father time = still undefeated.

Okay in fairness to Randy, I saw the interview myself. Basically he said he was happy with where he is at with FOX but if a team "like" Denver called he would likely take the opportunity. It's not like he stated he wants to make a comeback and was trying to recruit himself to Denver or anything.

I don't really see anything that wrong with what he said.

I didn't see it, but if that's what he said, why is it so predictable the media would turn the headline into "RANDY MOSS WANTS TO PLAY FOR PEYTON MANNING"

Just pathetic.

I can't wait for him to get eliminated in the first round this year.

I didn't see it, but if that's what he said, why is it so predictable the media would turn the headline into "RANDY MOSS WANTS TO PLAY FOR PEYTON MANNING"

Just pathetic.

I can't wait for him to get eliminated in the first round this year.
Honestly the Boston media is kinda twisting it in that way, I think he actually even mentioned Brady after that too. It was just Manning he mentioned first.

Honestly the Boston media is kinda twisting it in that way, I think he actually even mentioned Brady after that too. It was just Manning he mentioned first.

Aw2rp95CMAMSz-U.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes