PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for those registered at both KFFL and Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seneschal2 said:
That BMU situation was one of the reasons I left there -- too political. He was a heck of a poster and an excellent Mod.

KFFL was the only Pats message board I'd ever posted at dating back to pre-Belichick -- now I no longer visit. There are some quality posters there -- who I wish were here. The other reason I left was the sense of change on that board. In the old days, Pats-related articles were a welcome topic. But last season I felt more attention (posts) was devoted to feeding the trolls and controversial topics (not my cup of tea).

Guess I have to pay my dues here as one of the newbies (too many). Oh well...a small price to pay for a quality board. :)

And BTW, exactly when do I get the official welcome on board treatment? ;)

Welcome! :)

NEM said:
Have you taken the "NEM Oath of Loyalty" yet?
Highly unlikely considering I'm a HUGE CW fan and have no problems with our current OC's play calling. Thoughts? :D

Maybe it just lost the cookie which stored your username and password, and you have to log on again. ..... I've posted much more on KFFL that Patsfans.com, obviously, given that I just registered over here. I must say that one of the advantages over there is that Mr. Nuke the Middle East and Turn It Into A Parking Lot, and the Millions of Survivors Won't Bother Us no longer posts there. .... But seriously, I have nothing to add to the comparison of the two sites, except to note that I still haven't figured out a really easy way to get my posts formatted properly over here. I have that problem on about 75% of all vBulletin sites.

Fencer said:
I must say that one of the advantages over there is that Mr. Nuke the Middle East and Turn It Into A Parking Lot, and the Millions of Survivors Won't Bother Us no longer posts there.
Hey asswipe, you have a problem with that then take it over to the political forum, it doesn't belong here.

Fencer said:
Classy as ever.
Whatever, we have a separate forum for that type of discussion and you know it.

I posted here for a couple of years starting about 5 years ago and then went over there for a year or two after our site begain having technical difficulties, before eventually coming back here. I still sometimes go back there but I really don't have time to hang out in both places. (Actually I just started a new job a couple of weeks ago and now I barely have time to hang out here! My employer bars message board sites so I can't post from work. But I digress...)

Anyway, I still like a lot of the regular posters over there, and while usually the discussions are similar to what is being said here sometimes someone there has a different perspective.

The BMU, football thing refers to the time that the people who run the site "demoted" the fine moderators of our forum, Bob's My Uncle, Scudbuster and football, for reasons unknown to the general public. BMU posts here now so maybe he will fill you in. Anyway, that pissed a lot of us off because all the mods were doing a great job and the owners were generally jerks. A lot of their posters moved over here so I came back too.

NEM said:
What is it called, the asswipe forum? :D
I'd leave that alone as you post there more than anyone else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News