PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Note: Rodney Harrison a Football Life 9PM NFLN 9/23/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDot

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone interested. Rodney Harrison a Football Life airs tonight(9/23/16) at 9PM on NFLN.

Also FWIW, NFLN is running a top 10 patriots of all time list at 8:00pm. Before Rodney's Football Life.

Top 10 Patriots on right now..

NFLN.

Anyone going to record this?

On now..

Now I know what made him play so hard

It still eats at him

And it is clear why he thinks Kaepernick is a turd

Rodney Pats time coming up..

For once I wish I had NFL network. Someone give us a summary afterward!

I am sick to my stomach.

Love Rodney.

Love what he said Seau told him "I get paid to practice but play for free" Damn!

Was there a more intimidating player?

interesting tidbit - in SB42 game winning TD, rodney knew the ball was going to plaxico and wanted to change the play up to give ellis hobbs safety help over the top. junior seau overruled him, probably because the coaching staff wanted an all out blitz.

First time I've watched the NFL Network for 2 hours straight and it didn't involve a live game, for many years. First Top 10 Patriots and then Rodney A football life.

I loved Rodney, one of the all time great Patriots. What a player, what a leader. We haven't had a great safety like him in years, McCourtey is very talented, but Rodney was the full package. A deadly hitter, intimidating really. Great at creating turnovers, only 2 members of the 30 Int-30 Sack Club, him and Ray Lewis. And such a great leader. We had so many great leaders on those teams from 2001-2004. That defense was so damned good with so many great leaders, who were vocal.

Bruschi, McGinnest, Harrison, Law, Malloy before he was cut, Phifer, just so many leaders who were very vocal leaders and lead by example as well. Harrison was one of the best. I loved his version of A Football Life. Makes me miss what we had in him back then. Was really hoping Merriweather was the next Rodney, and then Chung, but Rodney was a very rare beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back