PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Football Pick'em League -For PatsFans only - Who Really Knows The NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so if I'm absolutely certain that the 49ers will annihilate the Seahawks, do I give them 1 confidence point or 16?

16 I believe....if not I did it wrong

That's right - 16 is the largest "bet" you can make on any game.

Everyone is still welcome to join. You did miss the first game of the week but that hardly prevents you from jumping in and even winning the weekly battle. You won't be able to count last night's game but 15 other games await your picks, you could quite realistically sign up now, pick the rest of the weekend's games and amass more points than anyone else.

On top of that, we will throw out your lowest weekly score when compiling the season championship. So, if you join late and flub this weekend you'll still have the rest of season to have as many quality weeks as anyone else.

Note, I made thursday night's pick from a mobile device (droid 2.0 , but I think this would hold true for iphone / BB as well).

The pick was made, but I could not get it to save the confidence points. I was trying to assign a 3, so that is the number I am not assigning for any of my other picks.

BUMP for those who forgot this contest :cool:

OK, so if I'm absolutely certain that the 49ers will annihilate the Seahawks, do I give them 1 confidence point or 16?
In retropsect, 1

I was 14th out of 39 members in week 1...I need to improve on that

bump for those who are still playing.............

The league is pretty competitive. Interesting on a Monday morning trying to calculate how many points players have left for Monday night and if that will put them ahead of the current throw away week, etc.

Bump...don't forget your picks....1 hour to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe