PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Wild Card Jags @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this on another thread already. Pats24 Jags 10. Tedy plays and his injury is not as bad as rumored. Corey and Kevin combine for 135+yds on the ground. Look for Kevin to have a HUGE game on Jax perimeter.

Patriots 24
Jaguars 13

coltshater said:
Patriots 28
Faags 3

NO RESPECT!

Such a wonderful thought out prediction. Faaggss how original!! Momas calling!

Pats 31
Jags 17

Patriots 23
Jaguars 17

Patriots 25
Jaguars 17

braveht said:
pats 32
jags 28
No way, no how not in this universe do the Jags come even close to scoring 20 points. Not even if they play their game do they do that.

the pats will win this one......

alamo said:
Post your predictions here for the Wild Card game, Jacksonville Jaguars at New England Patriots.

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Next week I will tabulate and post the results, as well as cumulative results for the season so far (for those who have played every week). Stakes are bragging rights.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. i.e if you predict Pats 21 Jaguars 14, your score is how many points off of 21 the Pats score (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 14 the Jags score (over or under does not matter). Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff either by editing your original post or by making a new one.

If you missed last week's results and the current season standings, they are here.

Good luck!

PATS 27-***s......17

Last edited:
Closed... interestingly, every single prediction called for a Patriots win.

coltshater said:
Damm I'm good! :rocker:

Props to ya big dog....Nice call.....and don't you just feel it coming again against denver? Go Pats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back