PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please Please Please!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1timer

Rookie
Reaction score
I am not a Pats fan, though I don't hate them like a lot of non Pats fans. I think what the team is doing this year is simply remarkable. I'm on for a one time post to say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't lose to the Dolphins. I'm a Bears fan (I know, lay off), and twice in my life the Bears have blown perfect seasons to the Dolphins. One was a legitmate shot at perfection in 85 and the other was last year, a not so legitamate shot, we were 7-0 at the time. Both times we lost to lowly Dolphins teams. Now that being said, I think this years Pats' team will go down as one of the best in history. ( I have to say one of the best currently, until they go undefeated.) But PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE don't lose to the Dolphins, I truthfully want the Pats to go undefeated this year. And I'm thoroughly sick of the 72 Dolphins and their Satin jackets showing up and crying everytime a team comes close to breaking their record, and I'm even more sick of great undefeated prospects losing the to F-IN dolphins. Just run up the score and prove that you're the best.

I'm done pleading.

Thank you.

Nick from Chicago.

Provided the Ravens haven't handed Cam Cam the blueprint we should be okay! ;)

Thanks for the good wishes. The Phins always give us problems, but I think we'll be ok.

Weird week in the NFL. It seemed that the Dolphins saw the Ravens game as their last, best chance for a win this year. (Billick helped by kicking the FG instead of going for in on fourth down to win.) I don't think Miami will put forth the same effort this week, only because the pressure is off.

If the Pats play well, they win.
thus endeth the lesson from the Master of the Obvious. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back