PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Piscitelli and Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piscitelli finished at OSU with 188 tackles and 15 Ints. QB of the D.?
Student Athlete. I think the raw metal is there to be molded.? Ya think?

PS: Ya I know BOR, I'm high on this kid.! :D
Go for it! He went on my preliminary SS board and got highlighted today after his measurables started rolling in.

John Wendling is another big Safety who caught my eye, he's played two years at FS and one at SS. I like that he was a Draddy finalist too. There was a Wyoming fellow who posted briefly in the Draft forum who was pushing him and I can see why. Reportedly not as physical, he still gets the job done, and Rodney can teach him to hit.

A third big Safety to consider is Kevin Payne of Lousiana-Monroe. The kid is a little slower than Sabby and John, but much smoother in his backpeddle & turns, and still learning the job. He doesn't have near the jump ball ability of the other two, but he's played multiple positions to help the team per his write-up.

Go for it! He went on my preliminary SS board and got highlighted today after his measurables started rolling in.

John Wendling is another big Safety who caught my eye, he's played two years at FS and one at SS. I like that he was a Draddy finalist too.

I think we've earned the right to lead the way with these two as the wagon gets crowded. Love the fact there are other Safety options beyond round one. Gattis and Weddle are others to consider as well. If we were to score with our two firsts, adding a Sabby or Wendling later would make the entire draft a success (on paper at least).

One unnoticed item of note:
The Pats have expressed interest in Sabby on at least two occasions, making him the front runner in published reports. Doesn't mean we'll draft him -- but it's not a smokescreen. Of course, I only want him wearing a Pats uni so we can hear Santos and [SIZE=-1]Cappelletti go nuts when [/SIZE]Piscitelli makes a tackle. :horn: :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back