PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PHOTO: Bill Belichick Attends Red Sox Yankees Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Pats visited Fenway in 2004 I was concerned that the Pats would get infected with the Sox cooties. Instead, the Pats overcame the Sox cooties and passed along some winning vibes instead.

Houston scares me. I don't think the Sox are better than them.

I felt before the season started there are only 3 legit teams in the al-and they're probably the 3 best teams in mlb- Boston, Houston and Cleveland. Yankees are pretenders. They don't have the starting pitching and their offense is one- dimensional.
I think those 3 teams are very close- any of the 3 could win it.

I felt before the season started there are only 3 legit teams in the al-and they're probably the 3 best teams in mlb- Boston, Houston and Cleveland. Yankees are pretenders. They don't have the starting pitching and their offense is one- dimensional.
I think those 3 teams are very close- any of the 3 could win it.
CLE would be a dogfight and their bullpen has improved. They already have the hitting and starters. Tito knows what hes doing in the postseason. Cora is an unknown right now.

CLE would be a dogfight and their bullpen has improved. They already have the hitting and starters. Tito knows what hes doing in the postseason. Cora is an unknown right now.
Tito was one of the all time best managers we ever had. Obviously, him and Theo should never have been forced out. But I like Cora a lot. I'd have to go all the way back to **** Williams to find a mgr I liked as much as these 2.

Tito was one of the all time best managers we ever had. Obviously, him and Theo should never have been forced out. But I like Cora a lot. I'd have to go all the way back to **** Williams to find a mgr I liked as much as these 2.
I blame Henry and Werner. They should have sent Lucchino packing in 2010 for forcing Theo to sign Crawford and getting Gonzalez. Complete joke. Theo earned complete autonomy by then.

Houston scares me. I don't think the Sox are better than them.

If we get the pitching we can beat them. In the postseason you have to beat good pitching either way. This team has to advance further than the ALDS. A lot of pressure this year.

If we get the pitching we can beat them. In the postseason you have to beat good pitching either way. This team has to advance further than the ALDS. A lot of pressure this year.
They need to go to the Word Series. Especially if they win 110+ games.

They need to go to the Word Series. Especially if they win 110+ games.

Agree but they need to get out of that division round. I think this team could win the World Series. Just need to go out there and perform. That BP scares me and DD didn’t do nothing to fix it.

Agree but they need to get out of that division round. I think this team could win the World Series. Just need to go out there and perform. That BP scares me and DD didn’t do nothing to fix it.

I think they are operating on Sale, ERod, Porcello, Eovaldi to be the primary postseason starters and Price available in the pen.

So when you do that you hypothetically have in the pen....
Kimbrel
Barnes
Price
Workman
Brasier
Kelley (maybe)

I think they are operating on Sale, ERod, Porcello, Eovaldi to be the primary postseason starters and Price available in the pen.

So when you do that you hypothetically have in the pen....
Kimbrel
Barnes
Price
Workman
Brasier
Kelley (maybe)

When you put Price in the bullpen, if he can do as well as he did last year there, it looks a lot better all of a sudden.

When you put Price in the bullpen, if he can do as well as he did last year there, it looks a lot better all of a sudden.
I really think that is what DD is thinking.

The key to this plan is E-Rod.

He knows damn well Price is a mental midget in the playoffs as a starter.

Linda Holliday still has it.

Its also great that she is like BBs public relations manager.

I really think that is what DD is thinking.

The key to this plan is E-Rod.

He knows damn well Price is a mental midget in the playoffs as a starter.

Erod was flat-out dominating when he hurt that ankle.
His last 5 starts would put him top 5 in the Al. Sale obviously was #1.
That rotation you posted,rw, could be as good as cleve and Houston's. Porcello is pitching like his cy young year. I know Eovaldi can't maintain that pace, but damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back