PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT- Antonio Brown can return in 2 weeks (UPDATE: Signing w/Tampa)

If Brady is gonna get knocked for pushing for Brown, Russell Wilson should too. Glazer said Wilson was pushing the Seahawks to sign him

dude just call Fournette, McCoy, and a broken Gronk stars how embarrassing
A broken Gronk is still better than 90% or more of the TEs in the league. He's not what he once was but he's still a force.

If Brady is gonna get knocked for pushing for Brown, Russell Wilson should too. Glazer said Wilson was pushing the Seahawks to sign him
Yeah, I don't get this. Brady is about winning and if he sees a weapon available that could improve those chances, he'll push to get it.

The Bucs better at least get to the NFC Championship game. Especially now. Anything less is a complete failure of a season. Maybe historically so.

No pressure or anything. :)

I used to love it when we had that pressure.

Now I am living the rest of the NFL's reality. Near-wins against good teams. And bad days sprinked in where we get beat downs. And an occasional win against mediocre teams thrown in and trying to limp to a "winning", read 8-8 or better, season.

Yeah, I don't get this. Brady is about winning and if he sees a weapon available that could improve those chances, he'll push to get it.

I used to love it when BB was that too. BB's brought in plenty of unsavoury people to fix Pats. Kraft forcing BB to release AB changed everything for BB as well as Brady. Winning was no longer priority. Kraft's reputation was. And then BB didn't like Brady's reaction to that (even if he disagreed with it himself) as Brady has historically stayed out of personnel decisions, and Brady started asking about getting more help on offense, and BB forced Brady out since it's his team.

Unmitigated disaster and mishandling by Kraft and BB of a star player.

We should never have released him. That doomed our season. Once he gets acclimated he will feast. Bucs will be pretty unstoppable.

Bucs have been unstoppable since they got Brady. Brady is in classic mid-season form and revving up for a run.

Pats are learning what happens when BB and JM's "brains" and game planning is not matched by talent on the field. It's not BB throwing the frickin ball.

Brady is desperate.

Yeah wtf is up with Brady trying to win it all this year. He has so many other good years to come.......................

I wish Cam was a bit desperate too.........

there are alot of excuses here for AB's behavior. His release from the patriots was his own doing. This is a classic case of "if you wait a season people forget"

Pats were going to ride with him with the civil suit. But when he threatened the woman from the article they were forced to release him. All he had to do was stay quiet and he couldnt do it for a week.

Maybe this works out, but I think his last 3 teams would be shocked. Steelers, raiders, patriots

Pats were not "forced" to do anything. Kraft thought AB's shenanigans was bad publicity for his own ongoing trial, you know, where he was caught redhanded as a John. And Kraft released AB for purely selfish reasons.

Yeah wtf is up with Brady trying to win it all this year. He has so many other good years to come.......................

I wish Cam was a bit desperate too.........
I wish Cam could throw a football.

Pats were not "forced" to do anything. Kraft thought AB's shenanigans was bad publicity for his own ongoing trial, you know, where he was caught redhanded as a John. And Kraft released AB for purely selfish reasons.

why did no other team pick him up then? guy is a ticking time bomb theres no way to defend it. I had hope he could hold it together for a season in new england. he didnt last 11 days before sending threatening texts to a woman

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back