PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King: Belichick deserves better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Peter King:Belichick deserves better

It's that damn media, P.K. LOL!! Hardehaha bwahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was jolted back to reality, to how I feel the media really opparates after reading every post on this thread,I have to say I was a little easy on P.K. all though I can't remember him ever trashing th Pats in past years He IS part of the media which circles like vultures looking for any new angle they can run with. I've posted many times here when people complain about a story trashing the pats that don't read the articles these guys will go with the flavor of the week. One week we're great,or a player is great, then the next some other team or player is better. So maybe I should listen to my own advice, huh.

Last edited:

He isn't flip-flopping at all.

He still says cameragate has tarnished BB, just not this year.

He also still thinks the Patriots have been running up the score. He just notes that the Colts used to do the same thing without controversy

IMO, Queen has this all wrong. The Colts weren't wrong to do it then, and the Patriots aren't wrong to do it now. As BB says, they're just playing the game, not consciously trying to embarass the other team.

Yeah, but why does King keep harping that "something more" may yet come out about "spygate," like he has inside info that's been held back? And he also blasts the Patriots for scoring/playing hard in the fourth quarter of blowout wins.

I agree completely. I've had it this King and Collingsworth and all these other JA's who think their opinion means something.

Points well taken.

The Patriots are THE story of 2007 (and probably 2008), and King now has no better access to Belichick, Pioli, Kraft or any of the players than some intern doing HS football scores for the Lowell Sun. His editors at SI must be concerned about that. He screwed himself with his histrionics and now he's trying to keep this from affecting his career. Good luck with that.

Like his editors and higher ups had no idea or didn't give the go-ahead. Unbelievable!

King led the media charge over a minor procedure issue and helped to blow it up into Watergate for no reasons other than ratings and pomposity. When he apologizes for acting like a **** and comes out with a public proclamation that the Patriots should get their #1 pick back and be fined a lower pick, then, and only then, will I take him off of my "complete scumbag" list.

Too little, too late from Peter King. HE was one of the main people going overboard, and certainly among the most visible. NOW he uses this turnaround as some sort of holier than thou rebuke of others? PLEASE.

Totally lame.

Still at every oppurtunity he has to bring up spygate,and still love to insinuate there is another shoe to drop.When he has said when asked point blank he has nothing to go on....amazing.

but he has softened his stance and now kissing ass I wonder if its because BB is supposed to do an interview with HBO's NFL show with the ringless wonders Collinsworthless and Marino.

King led the media charge over a minor procedure issue and helped to blow it up into Watergate for no reasons other than ratings and pomposity. When he apologizes for acting like a **** and comes out with a public proclamation that the Patriots should get their #1 pick back and be fined a lower pick, then, and only then, will I take him off of my "complete scumbag" list.

:applause smilie: Couldn't have put it better myself.

Choke on your lard topped coffee until then PK.

Did you read between the lines.

This ***** clown, Peter King, throws in 'qualifiers' throughout the whole article.

Suggesting there may be more about spygate..."not unless something fresh is unearthed -- and it may be --..."

"It's the 4th quarter I object to, and everyone should"

Who the hell is he to tell me what I should and should not object to.

Peter King is a fat high school waterboy neverwas, who thinks it's his moral perogative to force his opinion on everyone else. :confused:

Too little, too late from Peter King. HE was one of the main people going overboard, and certainly among the most visible. NOW he uses this turnaround as some sort of holier than thou rebuke of others? PLEASE.

Totally lame.
Agree totally.
As a journalist, this guy violates every ethical code on the way to making himself look like a complete weasle wagon-jumper, increases the perception of the Pats being cheaters simply by participating in the public flogging, and now we're supposed to be OK with his opinion?
He's dead to me!
D-E-D...DEAD!

"In my opinion, not unless something fresh is unearthed -- and it may be -- at which point it should be revisited."

This fat eff King simply will not let this Spygate thing go. What a jackass.

Agree totally.
As a journalist, this guy violates every ethical code on the way to making himself look like a complete weasle wagon-jumper, increases the perception of the Pats being cheaters simply by participating in the public flogging, and now we're supposed to be OK with his opinion?
He's dead to me!
D-E-D...DEAD!

You said just what I was thinking. What King has to say at this point means absolutely nothing to me. So far my list is

Peter King
Tom Jackson
Colin Cowherd

I have no respect for any of these guys and even if they wrote a good article (or made a good point) it would be lost amongst all of the crap that they put out

This article isn't too little too late from King.

It is the continuation of the ongoing attack by other means.

It gives King an opportunity to run a litany of all Belichick's offenses. He hasn't changed his opinion on these in the slightest. He even suggestively remarks that more may still come out.

Sure, he says that this team may be one of the greatest ever. But that's just a statement of the obvious. If he didn't write it, he'd be destroying his own credibility.

King is still on the attack. Eff him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back