PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs Chiefs opens at -3/3.5 with O/U 58.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
either bet the pats or walk away.........I learned a long time ago that betting against the pats is a sure way to lose money

Chiefs defense is brutal.......giving up over 460 yards per game.......almost 6 ypc rushing.....

personally, I think they're frauds

Last edited:
I think I’m going all in on Pats moneyline.

Not afraid of the chiefs, we got this at home.

I'm expecting a shootout. Good thing we got Edelman back for this one.

im optimistic and this is never a good sign

Back to the Steelers because why not?

I can already see the most Tomlin move ever, telling his team all week that they “should have won last year” and reminding them they need to just make the big plays in the crucial moments, all the while ignoring the totally different 2018 version of the Patriots, then just getting their @asses kicked from the opening kickoff. Meanwhile, Belichick must laugh hysterically about the Steelers identical playbook, tendencies, and philosophies year in year out.
Even now, Tomlin is telling his guys they need to stop "Cooks" and "Amendola" and watch out for that "shifty Dion guy", but they don't need to worry about Edelman because he's out with a torn ACL.

If Chris Jones gets suspended their defense would be hindered. Ironically Ford who was the other guy who flashed was also booted from the game. I'm sure the Jags constant chatter got to them but it's not like the Chiefs don't chirp a lot too.

If Chris Jones gets suspended their defense would be hindered. Ironically Ford who was the other guy who flashed was also booted from the game. I'm sure the Jags constant chatter got to them but it's not like the Chiefs don't chirp a lot too.

They're playing New England this week on prime time so I doubt they get suspended.

Bet the over.

Mahomes is not like crooked passer Ryan Tannyhill.

58.5 points is not enough. This will be a 42 - 38 type game. Neither team has a good defense. This will be a great test for the maturity of Patrick Mahomes. Prime time stage and going against the GOAT on the other sideline.
Sunday Night Arena Football :D

I learned a long time ago that betting against the pats is a sure way to lose money
This is exactly why I do it during big games. Modest bets though.

Would obviously rather see Pats win and lose money. But if they do lose, a few extra bucks helps soak up some of the tears.

They're playing New England this week on prime time so I doubt they get suspended.

I was thinking the same. Ford won't get suspended no matter what. He was ejected for taunting. Jones however was lying on an opposing player and punched him in the hammy. It wasn't Haynesworth but it wasn't trivial either.

Even now, Tomlin is telling his guys they need to stop "Cooks" and "Amendola" and watch out for that "shifty Dion guy", but they don't need to worry about Edelman because he's out with a torn ACL.

No that was Jeff Fisher when he was the Rams in 2015 -2016 (?) telling his team they need to watch out for Bolden and the rest of the Patriots running backs. lol.

How did that work for us against them last year?

We were beating them until the 4th quarter when the team imploded. Look if we play our game, we should beat the chiefs.

We were beating them until the 4th quarter when the team imploded. Look if we play our game, we should beat the chiefs.

Maybe, but KC added Watkins and Mahomes, it's not like last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back