PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives: Welker, JM, Matthews, Simmons, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Connolly, Slater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Inactives: Welker, JM, Matthews, Simmons, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Connolly, Sl

Ryan gets a curveball: Maroney in the slot.

Re: Pats Inactives: Welker, JM, Matthews, Simmons, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Connolly, Sl

That sucks. I just want no more injuries today.I do not think we can win. Who is Brady throwing to?

Only the second best WR of all time.

Well, WWW really didn't look on his game last week.

That being said, is this for real? Confirmed? Does someone have a link to a real source?

Ryan gets a curveball: Maroney in the slot.

Maroney runs routes like Wilfork.

Yes it's on espn and channel 4.. it's confirmed

Only the second best WR of all time.

The jets are going to be all over Moss.

This kind of blows. Bad timing. Edelman is active?

The jets are going to be all over Moss.

Yeahm Welker is our whole team:rolleyes:

Re: Pats Inactives: Welker, Matthews, Simmons, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Connolly, Slater

Get ready for the Edelman Show!!!

Bingo! the start of the Edelman era, 5+ catches today. More throws to the RB's today.

:(

On the bright side...a win will just be all the sweeter, then!

GO PATS!!!!!! :singing:

And so the Julian Edelman Era begins...

That sucks. I just want no more injuries today.I do not think we can win. Who is Brady throwing to?

This kind of negativity in week 2 boggles my mind.

Last edited:

well, that sucks..
he was returning punts last week.. if he is that hurt, that needs to stop until he is healthy enough so he doesn't miss real games

My views on special teams players doesn't all ways jive with the coach, but hey, that's why he is the best in the NFL and I am on my couch.

I wonder if he tweaked something during practice this week?

Think BB will have said to Edelman that this is his time to shine, and show up some Jets.

This kind of negativity in week 2 boggles my mind.

No doubt. This board was full of swagger yesterday and now its all gloom and doom. Of course not having Welker "sucks", but he isn't the whole team.

Have a little faith pats fans!!!

Moss, Galloway, Aiken, Watson, Edelman, Faulk, Maroney, Baker...

Looks like Brady still has a few targets.

Moss, Galloway, Aiken, Watson, Edelman, Faulk, Maroney, Baker...

Looks like Brady still has a few targets.

Yep.. Galloway needs to step up and have a good week against the jets and I suspect he will.

galloway isnt much of a threat if there is constant blitz. welker had 12 catches last week for 100+ ,hard to replace that production with anyone especially now that moss will be doubled.

Re: Pats Inactives: Welker, Matthews, Simmons, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Connolly, Slater

Anyone who watched Monday's game against Buffalo could tell that Welker was not the same player. He seemed slower and on some plays it seemed like it was harder for him to cut and change direction. Something is really wrong with his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News