PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives: Bodden, Faulk, Maroney, Warren, Wilfork, Wheatley, Ohrnbergr, Wendell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Inactives: Bodden, Faulk, Maroney, Warren, Wilfork, Wheatley, Ohrnbergr, Wen

Did they have a nack for fumbling on the 1 yard line?

One fumbles deep in their own territory in overtime.:D

Re: Pats Inactives: Bodden, Faulk, Maroney, Warren, Wilfork, Wheatley, Ohrnbergr, Wen

I think it's just a rest..

Me too. Remember, Maroney and Faulk are the only RBs who haven't gotten a week off this year. Granted Taylor and Morris were due to injury, but it's still fewer carries on their legs.

What was the point of releasing Titus Adams to make room for Wendell? I figured Wendell was signed in order to give someone on the line like Neal the game off today.

With Darryl Richard and Adrian Grady on the practise squad, I guess they probably felt that they need to depth on O line more than the D line.

Might see the return of BJGE today..its been a while...I don't want Taylor to play alot with room for injury so let Ben have his go today and Taylor in sporadically on 3rd downs.

Surprised by Maroney.

Surprised by the O-Linemen and Wheatley.

Everyone else, not really.

Yeah I expected it to be the other way around. I wish a lot more backups would get a shot at playing. But we all know it'll unfold like a preaseason game. Can't wait for next week!!

Right, but remember that Kaczur started over Vollmer when they were both healthy.

But a brief read of this board would have you believing that Vollmer is already the greatest offensive linemen in the history of the NFL.

I'm all for giving Faulk the game off, but did it have to come in a game where Pollard was playing?

It is a shame that they have basically wasted Wheatley. He has spent more time on the inactive list then games played. Hopefully they will either give him a chance or trade him and let him try some where else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back