Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pats Fans Report from Buffalo

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Murphys95, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Murphys95

Murphys95 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Our all-fan post-game show was recorded live in Buffalo yesterday. Topics include: observations from the Patriots hotel, the Troy Brown watch, and how the enemy views the Patriots. If you haven’t tuned in already you can click the link below. Keep in mind you can listen via streaming audio (all you have to do is click the button marked “listen nowâ€).

http://www.murphysfans.com/audioblog.htm

Here’s a rundown of the show...

° Post-Game Analysis from Buffalo
    ° Observations from the Patriots Hotel
    ° Stat of the Game
    ° Patriots Playcalling Revisited
    ° Cheers and Jeers to the Chads
    ° Listener Email

FYI - we produce this all ourselves (audio, effects, music, etc...). Give a listen!

Pictures from the tailgate are also online here: http://www.murphysfans.com/pics/buffalo5.htm

[​IMG]
  2. tuckeverlasting

tuckeverlasting Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

those are fantastic pictures. made me feel like i was there. thanks !!
  3. Murphys95

Murphys95 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Always a fun time in Buffalo - some of the best tailgaters in the country there. The South Parking Lot turns into one giant Patriots tailgate each year!
    It was a little wet this time, but that didn't dampen our spirits (ooh, that was bad). :)
    [​IMG]
  4. RichardHead

RichardHead Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey guys, that was a great time up in Buffalo! I'm glad I knew where all the Pats fans were going to be. We're already planning our trip next year..

BTW, I'm kind of blocked out in the picture, but that's me holding the first beer on the right :)