PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats/Bengals Tailgate Party-Benefit "A Wish Come True" Sunday, Oct 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coli65

Rookie
Reaction score
Looking for a place to watch the Patriots this Sunday? I along with John Rooke (the PA voice at Gillette Stadium) are hosting a Tailgate party to benefit "A Wish Come True". This organization grants wishes to terminally ill kids in the Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachussetts area.

The party starts at 12:30pm and will be held at Snookers Pool Lounge on 145 Clifford Street, Providence, RI (Next to the Prov). Tickets for the event are only $10 and that includes tailgate food for the entire event, (hot dogs, wings, nachos etc). Not bad, but if that weren't enough, pool is FREE on Sundays. Snookers has graciously donated the food which allows 100% of the door money to go to "A Wish Come True" (awish.org).

In addition there will a silent auction, live auction, raffle and there will trivia questions and free prizes.

Some of the auction items include a signed framed 16 x20 from Tedy Bruschi, Richard Seymour, Doug Flutie, and an autographed bat from David Ortiz, just to name a few items.

Tickets will be available at the door and we will be televising the 1 PM games before the Pats go on.

So if you not sure where you and your friends want to watch the game tomorrow consider our benefit to help "A Wish Come True".

Any questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Cool beans. I can't make it, but props to you for having it.
How can John Rooke be there tomorrow, though? I'd think he'd have to be at the stadium a couple of hours before game time.

Thanks, the game is in Cincinnati, John also works for "A Wish Come True" during the week, he heads up the fund raising department.

enjoy the game...

Jerry

LOL
I knew that - major brain cramp :rolleyes:
I hope you make a ton of money! Oh, and welcome to the site - hope you stick around after your fundraiser :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft