PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats All time Leaders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Being a younger fan.Im curious to know who holds records for us.Does anyone know of a website that may provide me with this info?I was particulary curious on how many Passing Yards Bledsoe has the edge on Grogan with,and How Many Brady would need at this point of his Career to bypass for number 1.Also.I understand that Troy is coming up on some of Morgans records.Excuse my lack of facts here.I am NOT a bandwagon fan..swear to god.Just figuredi would try to educate myself tis all.Thanks.GO PATS!~

Patriots4Ever said:
Being a younger fan.Im curious to know who holds records for us.Does anyone know of a website that may provide me with this info?I was particulary curious on how many Passing Yards Bledsoe has the edge on Grogan with,and How Many Brady would need at this point of his Career to bypass for number 1.Also.I understand that Troy is coming up on some of Morgans records.Excuse my lack of facts here.I am NOT a bandwagon fan..swear to god.Just figuredi would try to educate myself tis all.Thanks.GO PATS!~

http://www.patriots.com/AllTimeLeaders/index.cfm?ac=alltimeleaders

Correct. Troy Brown has 514 career receptions, Stanley Morgan had 534 during his stint in New England. Brown needs 21 this season to become the all-time Patriots leader.

Yards is another story. Stanley Steamer gained 10,352 yards as a Patriot. Brown is at 5982.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News