PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots workout three players

Status
Not open for further replies.
But did you call the guy that can help you stop being such a douchebag? Because that should be your first call.
Wow, that was a tad uncalled for, wasn't it? Maybe you should make the call yourself?

Boy, this list sure is getting weird. I used to be a pro-bowl a-holer, but guys like you have pushed me down to a reserve backup. Changing of the guard I guess.

Wow, that was a tad uncalled for, wasn't it? Maybe you should make the call yourself?

Boy, this list sure is getting weird. I used to be a pro-bowl a-holer, but guys like you have pushed me down to a reserve backup. Changing of the guard I guess.

I was just kidding around. A colleague of mine died unexpectedly today and I am very upset. I reacted by getting totally hammered. It's 1:30 AM here and I came to the site for some distraction.

I guess my jokes were not obvious. Sorry all.

Anyway, I'm always a douchebag.

Last edited:
Why it's 1-800-STOPBEINGADOUCHE-BAG, of course. Our circumcised operators are standing by.

Are they still using those strange elastic bands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back