PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs. Sh*tsburgh Squeelers Game Day thread (LET'S GOOOO!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to put together a long TD drive here

is it fair to say Pitt has changed its reg zone blitz scheme for this game like they did in the past?

Can you imagine how badly we would be getting raped if Big Ben was playing? It would be a three TD deficit. At least.
The Pats have been playing this one like it was a trap game. Without Ben, they seem to have gone to sleep.

My biggest problem with the game beyond Ghost is the lack of mental discipline by the Pats on multiple occasions. Drops, missing an easy kick, and poor special teams all speak to a poor week of practice.

Holy **** a 3rd down stop!

Guess what ? Pittsburgh is 4/10 on 3rd downs today so it's just more of the same not a "finally" but don't wanna go into the way of a narrative with that.

Yipppppeeeeee held em to a fg
Glad we got away with one there but this defense has a foreboding black cloud around them for the future.....just have not been playing consistent good football this year.....no pass rush...weak run D...,poor secondary play.....

Blount just amazing today

Except that this isn't at all what BB would do if Roethlisberger were playing.

Worse still as far as this season goes, most of the games the Pats have played this year have been against mobile and/or inexperienced QBs, so the pass rush has been stuck in a drawer for most of the season.

Obviously they would be different game plans, but why would the execution be any better against a much superior QB like Ben?

Blount is beasting it. Someone said earlier he looks to have a lil more burst and I have to agree.

Blount has such an interesting running style. I've never seen anyone be so nimble with their feet so close together

I wanna see all the kool-aid drinkers say this
defense's good enough to win a superbowl after today.

This board has so many mentally unstable individuals. Just wanted to throw that out there, if you were reading this you'd think our defense had given up 40 points with us getting blown out.

News flash, other teams have good players and make plays and pats defense is the 4th best in the league when it comes to points allowed.
The worst was the Texans game

Please stop defending Logan Ryan. He makes one good play for every 10 bad ones. He's NOT a good player. I don't know why people want to defend him so much.

People defend him because too much is put on just him are you not watching the dline do absolutely squat.

The game last week and this game are physically tough games that will serve the team well the rest of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes