PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs. Colts Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good win. Now the mediois can shut up about the Patriots having not beaten a quality team on the road and blah blah blah.

BTW in case you missed it there is a new series on NBC called State of Affairs or Affairs of State or something like that.:D

Gronk looked like he was swating flies on the TD run.

You forgot the word POST ... come on now ... clean it up.:p

This is my favorite Pats team since 2007.

Amazing defense, and should get MUCH better when our best pass rusher, Jones, returns.

If Gronk and most of our key starters stay healthy, I don't see how we don't win the AFC.

Brady had 63% completion despite that 1st half. MVP (if not Gronk lol)

We've blown out the top 2 teams below the Pats in the AFC these past two games. Defense is finally legit

5A6DOgw.gif

Major kudos to Gray.
I can't wait to see Gray in the coming weeks. Newby in the league, unheralded, it's gotta be tough to feel like you are going to take it to a high level. But after this performance, he's gotta be feeling a lot of confidence. I don;t expect to see this kind of performance routinely, however, if I see him getting those extra yards, being hard to bring down, wow what a boost to the offense that could be.

Wow. Watching postgame, and I think Marshall Faulk just had an orgasm in his pants over the Pats. That has to be a first.

Copied and pasted from the game thread...

Very impressive win. I love it when the offense can run all over the opposing defense like that. Very satisfying games to watch. Another test next week with Detroit coming to town but the Pats, for this week, are 8-2 and in sole possession of the #1 seed. Nice place to be...

Drives today:

1st half: TD, Int, Punt, TD, Int, Kneel
2nd half: TD, TD, TD, TD, Kneel

Troy Brown crediting Arrington for good coverage on Hilton. To think, this was the corner who was tripping over himself in the AFCCG last year.

We've blown out the top 2 teams below the Pats in the AFC these past two games. Defense is finally legit
That's only because they suck, wait until they play a good team, especially on the road. They can't win any where other than Foxboro.

Pretty sure his 4 TD's is a Patriots record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back