- Amendola and Hightower:
BRumZT0CUAEHJlR.jpg:med

- Brady, Tebow and Mallett:
BRuoozuCAAETmY5.jpg:med

- Tebow:
BRuthLrCcAALlcD.jpg:med

- Gronkowski (in gray) with Mallett and Brady:
BRuustdCEAAIple.jpg:med

^ Kamar Aiken is so important for tomorrow's game that he's listed twice. lol.

Even though Gronk's name is on the list, I doubt he'll play, but I guess we'll see.

That thing is full of typos. It lists Jenkins as a starter and he was just cut today. No way Gronk plays tomorrow.

I agree, Gronk hasn't practiced, and I don't see them rushing him in and risking him for a meaningless pre-season game.

The funny thing about that roster listing is that it does include Evan Landi, who was just signed two days ago - so that throws out the excuse that it was printed a long time ago.

Maybe it was a listing that copied the depth chart from the team web site, which the NFL makes every team publish as of a week or so ago.

Let's go, Brady! And keep that damn brace on!

i4Z8thaMeZSBi.gif

I love that play, Brady was actually short of the 1st down but nobody cares as Brady is all pumped up about thinking he actually made it.:lol:

I love that play, Brady was actually short of the 1st down but nobody cares as Brady is all pumped up about thinking he actually made it.:lol:

sunny-mactip-6.gif

3rd and 5 at HOU 33 (Shotgun) T.Brady scrambles up the middle to HST 27 for 6 yards (D.Manning).
End of Period
1st and 10 at HOU 27

Might want to look at that gif again. Look at the yellow line and where the ref is.

I think he made that first down.

sunny-mactip-6.gif

3rd and 5 at HOU 33 (Shotgun) T.Brady scrambles up the middle to HST 27 for 6 yards (D.Manning).
End of Period
1st and 10 at HOU 27

Might want to look at that gif again. Look at the yellow line and where the ref is.

There's a reason folks were standing and cheering, and it's not to avoid hurting Brady's fee-fees. :)

Uh, not really. Here's the actual run.

ibwNhsqc4h9h9e.gif

Comments from Christopher Price, WEEI.com:

- Brady has a brace on his left knee. Teams are prepping for what looks like a light walkthru--sweats and shells.

- Gronk strolls on the field in t-shirt and shorts.

- Pats final camp of practice wraps up. Brady back on the field w brace on his left knee. Cunningham & Fells among notables not present

- Relatively low-intensity practice--really a walkthru for both teams in advance of Fridays game.

- Brady had a pair of really impressive connections in 7 on 7 work, one with Amendola and one with Dobson.

- Lots of special teams/situational work for both teams this afternoon.

- Duron Harmon working more and more as punt protector.

- Brady floated a nice pass to Boyce in low-speed 11 on 11 work.

- No Tampa Bay defender got anywhere near Tom Brady or his knee on Thursday. It was a low-speed walkthru, but still.....

- Armond Armstead watching practice as an observer.

- Gisele makes an appearance at practice as well.

- Didn't look like the knee was an issue for Brady today. It was a low-intensity workout, but still didn't look like it was a problem.

More comments from Jeff Howe, Boston Herald:

- Helicopter just flew over the practice fields. If Robert Kraft parachutes out, he would have the world's greatest sense of humor.

- Awesome moment: Tom Brady handed the ball off to a kid from Make A Wish and he scored a touchdown against the Bucs.

Last edited:
Heard before practice he was throwing passes to a kid from "Make A Wish"... guess this was his wish, nice job Tom...

- Awesome moment: Tom Brady handed the ball off to a kid from Make A Wish and he scored a touchdown against the Bucs.

Heck, the Pats could have signed the kid and let him return kicks or punts tomorrow night. Same result. ;)

Damn...

Is there a Make A Wish for adults, too? (Granted, I don't have any disabilities.) lmao. I don't even want money, Mr. Belichick! I'll play for free!

Heard before practice he was throwing passes to a kid from "Make A Wish"... guess this was his wish, nice job Tom...

Such a great story. That kid has got to be over the moon.

Comments from Christopher Price, WEEI.com:

- Brady has a brace on his left knee. Teams are prepping for what looks like a light walkthru--sweats and shells.

- Gronk strolls on the field in t-shirt and shorts.

- Pats final camp of practice wraps up. Brady back on the field w brace on his left knee. Cunningham & Fells among notables not present

- Relatively low-intensity practice--really a walkthru for both teams in advance of Fridays game.

- Brady had a pair of really impressive connections in 7 on 7 work, one with Amendola and one with Dobson.

- Lots of special teams/situational work for both teams this afternoon.

- Duron Harmon working more and more as punt protector.

- Brady floated a nice pass to Boyce in low-speed 11 on 11 work.

- No Tampa Bay defender got anywhere near Tom Brady or his knee on Thursday. It was a low-speed walkthru, but still.....

- Armond Armstead watching practice as an observer.

- Gisele makes an appearance at practice as well.

- Didn't look like the knee was an issue for Brady today. It was a low-intensity workout, but still didn't look like it was a problem.

More comments from Jeff Howe, Boston Herald:

- Helicopter just flew over the practice fields. If Robert Kraft parachutes out, he would have the world's greatest sense of humor.

Out of all of this what stands out for me is that Cunningham (again) didn't make onto the practice field. What is that? 60-70% missed sessions? I'm curious as to what other posters believe his life expectancy is?

I think he made that first down.

CORRECTOMUNDO

That was a successful conversion, and Tom was pumped about his scramble.... pulled out an RGIII :D

Out of all of this what stands out for me is that Cunningham (again) didn't make onto the practice field. What is that? 60-70% missed sessions? I'm curious as to what other posters believe his life expectancy is?

Do they still shoot them if they don't make the team?
I thought that ended in the 60's?

I was under the impression that he's down where the slide starts not where it ends.:confused:

IIRC, the "start of the slide" is taken as where the ball is when the QB's knee hits the ground, not where he physically begins the action of sliding.

Such a great story. That kid has got to be over the moon.

For some reason I had visions of 10 year old Carl Gallagher and his father Frank from Shameless.. :p

A heart warming story and now here's hoping the kid's parents get their wish to come true as well..

IIRC, the "start of the slide" is taken as where the ball is when the QB's knee hits the ground, not where he physically begins the action of sliding.

Thanks, that explains it! :)

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back