Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots Tackle Matt Light Suffers Leg Injury, Seen Leaving Stadium in Walking Boot

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1

Patriots Tackle Matt Light Suffers Leg Injury, Seen Leaving the Stadium in a Walking Boot
    By: Ian Logue

The goal in any blowout late in the game is to escape healthy, and the Patriots appear to have suffered a potential loss during Monday night's 34-3 win over the Cheifs....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
  2. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +110 / 0 / -1

Re: Patriots Tackle Matt Light Suffers Leg Injury, Seen Leaving the Stadium in a Walk

Well, that's not good, although I guess it's better than leaving on crutches.

3. RelocatedPatFan

RelocatedPatFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +189 / 2 / -2

Re: Patriots Tackle Matt Light Suffers Leg Injury, Seen Leaving the Stadium in a Walk

At least this is a position where we have some depth (thought certainly not as experienced as Light). Hopefully, he'll be back soon in a couple weeks.

I know Wendell went in for Connolly. Anyone know his status (did he make it back in)?

4. #56300ex

#56300ex On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

I think the announcers mentioned that Connolly was back late in the game.

5. TB146

TB146 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Could be worse... it could have been an Ugg boot.

6. NEP4Life

NEP4Life Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes, but we all want to know: Is Todd okay?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  7. NinjaZX6R

NinjaZX6R In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Re: Patriots Tackle Matt Light Suffers Leg Injury, Seen Leaving Stadium in Walking Bo

When he went down, I saw Solder as the LT and Cannon as the RT. Wonder why they didn't bother moving Vollmer to LT then. Hmm

8. supafly

supafly PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,638 / 13 / -7

#24 Jersey

Re: Patriots Tackle Matt Light Suffers Leg Injury, Seen Leaving Stadium in Walking Bo

He's not even coming close to properly doing his job at RT, let alone LT--which I imagine is your entire point ;)

I know that his back is hurt, plus it was cold etc, but it's not a promising thing to see from someone who we all thought of so highly coming into the season.

I hope Light comes back, but having Solder as a backup LT is a pretty good situation to be in considering how much worse it could be. I don't think Light will play this weekend, but who knows?

9. grandpajim

grandpajim On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Injuries are obviously a bad thing but when we've got a young, inexperienced backup I often think of the good the playing time will do and a good opportunity to evaluate him under pressure. Assuming a positive outcome in the game the replacement is playing in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.