Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots Matt Light & Falcons Steven Nicholas share similar 'heart' warming stories

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

2. QB12

QB12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

Re: Patriots Matt Light & Falcons Steven Nicholas share similar 'heart' warming stori

Forget that. Time for Light to crack some nuts.

QB12
  3. patriots pam

patriots pam Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Patriots Matt Light & Falcons Steven Nicholas share similar 'heart' warming stori

I can't even imagine what it's like as a parent to have to deal with something like that, and I am so glad to hear that both their children are now healthy and happy.

That said, somehow I'm just not in the mood for touching back stories with a tough match coming up tommorow. Thanks anyway, Reiss. :mad:

Does that make me a bad person?
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  4. farn

farn Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I was touched by the story.

On a personal note : during the 07 season, the Pats really helped me get a "break" once in a while as my daughter went through a couple of heart surgeries shortly after birth.

Nurses, cardiologists, and surgeons who deal with 3 pound babies and their families are awesome. No hyberbole : I love them.
  5. patriots pam

patriots pam Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was touched, too, but let's just say I'm a tad anxious and bitc....errrr, not my usual delightfully charming self today ;), and I guess it got the better of me.

FWIW, I'm really glad you had at least a little something to get you through what must have been an unbelievably difficult time! And I'm so glad to hear that your little one was able to come through such a rough start! All the best to you and yours! :)
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  6. farn

farn Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Well thank you... when the doctor says, "I would be comfortable not continuing" (meaning care) and two years later you have a "normal child" (developmentally, but needing more operations), you learn to play it "one game at a time". I think my favorite things about my daughter are how she keeps saying "up yours" to death and "Randy Moss court vite" (Randy Moss runs fast).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.