PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots interviewing Bills coach Ryan Wendell for OL coach position

stinkypete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Per multiple outlets, this is interesting because both Wendell and Klemm played under the Scarnecchia system. The clues continue to mount that we're ditching the Shanahan concepts and going back to our offensive identity.

(Edit: already mentioned on Klemm thread)

Per multiple outlets, this is interesting because both Wendell and Klemm played under the Scarnecchia system. The clues continue to mount that we're ditching the Shanahan concepts and going back to our offensive identity.

(Edit: already mentioned on Klemm thread)
I mentioned in the other thread as well but I felt that Wendell outperformed his physical tools during his time in NE and was a solid player at multiple positions. He played center which was responsible for a lot, you could tell Scar coached him up well. Additionally, the Buffalo OL was reduced to depth players at the tackle and other positions at various points and they seemed to scoot by without major dips which is a credit to their coaching from the OL coaches including Wendell. I'm definitely intrigued by this one.

I mentioned in the other thread as well but I felt that Wendell outperformed his physical tools during his time in NE and was a solid player at multiple positions. He played center which was responsible for a lot, you could tell Scar coached him up well. Additionally, the Buffalo OL was reduced to depth players at the tackle and other positions at various points and they seemed to scoot by without major dips which is a credit to their coaching from the OL coaches including Wendell. I'm definitely intrigued by this one.
The more I think about it the more I'm warming to Wendell.

Wendell starting 37 at Center and 12 at Guard. 80 total. Was the Starting Guard in 2014 SB. I like Centers for Coaches. Basically, Coaches on the Field when they played.

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back