PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Hotel in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you getting on this guy? I dont know where the Pats stay in New York but I know where they stay when they go to Buffalo. I was actually able to have a conversation with Steve Grogan at the bar that night. Many of the players were nice especially Marquis Hill.

They usually have pretty incredible security on the level of the Secret Service for the team, anyways.

Working in hotel management, I've seen many NFL teams. Unlike baseball, where there's a chance to see the players in the lobby, for football they do a group check in and the players just pick up the keys as the bus pulls in. They are in meetings and take their meals in a banquet room. Outside of arrival/departure there's very little chance of seeing the players. I work for a major hotel chain and for team arrivals there's usually less than 100 fans for the actual arrival/departure.

The best time to see them is Saturday night when they are sometimes in the hotel restaurant.

Working in hotel management, I've seen many NFL teams. Unlike baseball, where there's a chance to see the players in the lobby, for football they do a group check in and the players just pick up the keys as the bus pulls in. They are in meetings and take their meals in a banquet room. Outside of arrival/departure there's very little chance of seeing the players. I work for a major hotel chain and for team arrivals there's usually less than 100 fans for the actual arrival/departure.

The best games at team hotels for player contact is night games. The team gets in the day before and many players hang around all day. It's pretty boring for them unless they have family there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes