PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots enjoying rest and relaxation out west and practicing at San Jose State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been there- the place rocks.

Speaking of Seau's, we're have a Patriots Party there on Saturday at 4:45pm. We've scheduled it early so that Sox fans can watch their game which starts at 5pm. We have a reserved area on the 2nd floor and welcome all Pats fans as long as you RSVP by tomorrow at noon.

PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

40 mins to SF vs. 90 mins to Monterey? Put my money on SF, but 17 Mile Drive is worth the trip.

Regards,
Chris
Is it too late for the Garlic Festival? The O-line should be up for that. :D

Is it too late for the Garlic Festival? The O-line should be up for that. :D
Actually it was just a few weeks ago, IIRC. The Gilroy Garlic Festival: Home of Garlic Ice Cream!

Regards,
Chris

Actually it was just a few weeks ago, IIRC. The Gilroy Garlic Festival: Home of Garlic Ice Cream!

Regards,
Chris
Too bad, I'd love for the O-line to take that pungency into the trenches Sunday night.

Have you ever been to Junior Seau's restaurant and sports bar in San Diego?

It like 14,500 square feet long and monitors for games everywhere you look

I haven't been to San Diego since 1980 but after seeing his restaurant online it would be one of the first places I would visit if I went there

i live so close, i walk there most weekends.

From what I read here the guys are loving this stayover out west and just relaxing renting cars and driving around checking out some sights in the Silicon Valley area - I wonder if Junior spent a little time with the guys visiting in his backyard.

If there is one thing about this weeks game,its that you won't see a tired old veteran bunch dragging through back to back road games with no rest or lack of sleep - Belichick apparently has them happy,fresh and ready to go Sunday night - I can see a hard hitting group coming fresh and full of force against the bolts .

Pats enjoy rest in Bay Area after beating Niners - EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

During an interview Bru commented that staying on in CA was really working well for the team not only in terms of avoiding flights back and forth,but also it forced them to hang together and "bond". I guess if you think about it, this really is like a whole new team. Cassel-led plus some rookies and a new coach.

Speaking of Seau's, we're have a Patriots Party there on Saturday at 4:45pm. We've scheduled it early so that Sox fans can watch their game which starts at 5pm. We have a reserved area on the 2nd floor and welcome all Pats fans as long as you RSVP by tomorrow at noon.

PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

Seau's is gorgeous-very sports/football-like but upscale and classy too. Thanks for the link! Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft