PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Draft Day Party at Gillette Stadium

SeanBruschi54

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I have been a steady attendee of these events and although last years seemed quite sub par they made up for it with surprise appearences by Tom Brady, Willie McGinest, Chandler Jones and some other notable players.

Always appearences by Bill Belichick, both Krafts and Caserio with usually quick hello's from Patricia and McDaniels.

Anyone else going?

Is there a Day Two or Day Three party? That might be more interesting for a Patriots draftnic.

It costs $65!

Yikes, I think a private party would be better and use the $65 for food and adult beverages....

I've never been to the draft party, but would like to check it out. I do go to the Draft Preview Party for season ticket holders every year. It is always a good time. It is free for season ticket holders. They have free food, you can walk on the field, and listen to a panel talk about the draft. Yesterday, the panel was Bruschi, Reiss, Trey Wingo, and one more college expert. Cameron Fleming was there and Zolak was signing autographs. You could also get your picture with the Superbowl trophy. I highly recommend this event to anybody with season tickets.

I've never been to the draft party, but would like to check it out. I do go to the Draft Preview Party for season ticket holders every year. It is always a good time. It is free for season ticket holders. They have free food, you can walk on the field, and listen to a panel talk about the draft. Yesterday, the panel was Bruschi, Reiss, Trey Wingo, and one more college expert. Cameron Fleming was there and Zolak was signing autographs. You could also get your picture with the Superbowl trophy. I highly recommend this event to anybody with season tickets.
What did they project for possible picks? I know for a few years straight a couple of guys have guessed future Patriots. Maybe not the first rounder but mid round selections.

Sorry, but I don't remember any names that stand out. They mentioned so many players. They did seem to focus on guard and and defensive line help with our first pick. Also, Bruschi seemed to think they will pick up a Vereen replacement in the middle rounds. I was surprised by that because we already have James White and Cadet.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back