Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots - Dolphins Key Matchups, AFC East Title On The Line

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Patriots - Dolphins Key Matchups, AFC East Title On The Line
    By: Steve Balestrieri

In two games against the Dolphins in 2011 Welker had 20 catches for 298 yards ...

2. FinNasty23

FinNasty23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I would have to disagree with this one part. We have done very well all season against RBs, especially the grinder types like Ridley (love Ridley though, been huge for me in fantasy! :D). The only issue we've had is the speedy quick backs, maybe like Vereen.

I dont think you'll rush much on us... mainly b/c I dont think you'll have to. You'll pass all over us pretty easily... and its not like BillyB to sit on a lead and rush the ball. If he aint hanging 50pts... he aint trying, lol.
  3. PatsFan2

PatsFan2 Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

Ridley is very deceptive...more quick than fast...i love those kind of runners. Ridley is also our work horse, Vereen wont get many carries.
  4. FinNasty23

FinNasty23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Wasnt knocking Ridley. He's on my fantasy team so I've watched him quite a bit. Was just saying that Vereen's style would probably be more effective against our defense... as the only backs that have had any success against our defense have been Chris Johnson and CJ Spiller...
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.