PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers at Cardinals: NFC Division Round Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great tackle on kuhn!

They now have to stop Rodgers.

No Al Michaels. Rodgers said F*ck

Gotta go for it.

Seems pretty clear to me that the winner of this game gets to lose next week.

Never know. people thought AZ will win this one easily. each game is different.

IMO momentum is a myth. KC had tones of momentum and still lost. Each game is its own thing and it is about how you play that day... That has to do with talent and being able to consistently access that talent and execute.

AZ is has not played their best but their ceiling is high enough to bear the Panthers or Seahawks.

Dude, I was talking about Malcolm Butler interception in the end zone. If you didn't get that, then I question your fandom? JK. you cool.
My memory works in chronological, so sadly the play that shall not be named pops up first :(

Rodgers shows how clutch he is lol

LOL Rodgers chokes again.

Rodgers comes up clutch again!

Gotta take care of the ball here. Can't kneel it but be careful. Maybe no throwing...

I'll take TB over ARod any day of the week. We have the GOAT as our QB!

I don't hate the call but i don't like the play. Why go for 7 or 8 when you need 3? Making a crucial player harder on yourself.

Edit: By this i mean going to the outside edge. Why not a short over the middle?

Wow, Rodgers give your guy a chance.

Arizona is going to survive.

Damn you for reminding me :mad:

Edit: Then I'm reminded of the other thing and I guess it's ok

i_hug_that_feel.png

1301790359001.png

FYI, what a f*cking arrogant play call by da Pack...

Gotta take care of the ball here. Can't kneel it but be careful. Maybe no throwing...
Yeah don't need another Jeremy Hill situation.

People rooting for the Cards are not thinking ahead. If the Packers win, and the Sehawks win, then the Packers host the Seahawks in frigid Green Bay and have a good shot to make the Super Bowl. And they are by far our best match up.

13 points is bad but no Nelson no Cobb... Can't say Rodgers has no excuse. However this AZ D is merely pretty good and nothing special.

Don't turn the ball over Cards!

People rooting for the Cards are not thinking ahead. If the Packers win, and the Sehawks win, then the Packers host the Seahawks in frigid Green Bay and have a good shot to make the Super Bowl. And they are by far our best match up.
Eh.....as bad as they've been...Rodgers....enough said. He's dangerous. Honestly, losing to the Packers would be sooo sooo bad. Off season would be unbearable with Rodgers beating Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes