PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Vikings vs. Packers: update on Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Favre just got intercepted.

However he appears to have gotten his surgically repaired ankle re-injured when he was tackled from behind. He was limping badly off the field.

We'll see what this holds.

However he appears to have gotten his surgically repaired ankle re-injured when he was tackled from behind. He was limping badly off the field.

We would tear Jackson apart...is he still #2 on the depth chart?

Favre also promised any attractive young females will be the first to get injury updates sent to their cell phones via text messages.

He came back out for the next drive. WHAT A WARRIOR. WHAT A SAINT.

HA HA .. some one should tell him that his team wears purple and while
:rocker:

As long as he doesn't suddenly find the excellent form he had during the regular season last year we will be ok.

Honestly, could he be any dumber? He absolutely SUCKS.

Take a SEAT, you grizzled old perv.

Tune in to NBC. The Bozo the Clown show is on and it's an especially good episode.

I hope he does play next week. He's been this bad all season, Jackson can only be an upgrade. He's still better than Rosencopter, though, for whatever that's worth.

Last edited:
WTF was THAT???!!!!???

Good God, did he think he was still on the Packers for a second? He threw it right to that guy.

I liked seeing Moss getting angry at Childress before halftime when he wouldn't go for the hail mary. Moss is already missing Belichick's killer instinct. ;)

WTF was THAT???!!!!???

Good God, did he think he was still on the Packers for a second? He threw it right to that guy.

second time in a row. back to back, again and again .... love it :p

"Who cares whether he's open or not??????"

second time in a row. back to back, again and again .... love it :p

I just flipped over to it, I missed the first one. Damn.

BTW, anyone think Randy Moss feels like an idiot shooting his way out of here? He's got to be hating life with the downgrade of Belichick and Brady to Childress and Favre.

Honestly, words cannot express how much I hate Brett Favre The dude makes the dumbest decisions ever, but then comes right back out flinging it all over the place and then they score? He's the human equivalent of a yo-yo. I couldn't care less about the Vikings and it irritates me to watch this guy. Which I have been doing a lot of lately since he is always on my damn TV.

He was pretty impressive on that drive.

I just flipped over to it, I missed the first one. Damn.

BTW, anyone think Randy Moss feels like an idiot shooting his way out of here? He's got to be hating life with the downgrade of Belichick and Brady to Childress and Favre.

I agree...Moss is probably regretting leaving here big time, there was unfinished business he had here from an individual standpoint(records) and a team standpoint(ring). It was probably a fleeting thought he'd do well there numbers wise in MIN-- but in the grand scheme of things after the dust has settled, he misses NE more than ever. Right now, he's probably thinking he'd rather play his contract year with a better qb, a better coach, a team with a higher profile, a bigger market, a better chance to break Rice's record and eventually retire to become the greatest Pats receiver ever. The what ifs must be driving him berserk.

Honestly, words cannot express how much I hate Brett Favre The dude makes the dumbest decisions ever, but then comes right back out flinging it all over the place and then they score? He's the human equivalent of a yo-yo. I couldn't care less about the Vikings and it irritates me to watch this guy. Which I have been doing a lot of lately since he is always on my damn TV.

This is the same guy who didn't know what the nickel was until well after he became an NFL starter. Being practically a 20 year veteran is the only thing that keeps him from being the dumbest QB in the league.

3 picks in his last 7 pass attempts... If GB can't win this their owners should revolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST