PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Two football champions have Dolphins doctors to thank

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
When you look at Miami and its decision to pass on Drew Brees after he was not good enough for the Dolphins Doctors to pass him in a physical and instead opt for Culpepper with a bad leg and you look at the well known fact that the biggest reason why Nick Saban left Miami was due to the Phins not having allowed Brees to play there after Saban knowingly said he wanted Drew there and left and ended up with Alabama winning a national championship led by Saban who no doubt was a factor in them winning it all and of course New Orleans who won the SB with Brees.

Imagine if those doctors would have said Brees is good to sign therefore Saban would have been happy to stay there and things might have been different for Miami,we could have been looking at the Dolphins as the East beast.

Dear Miami: The University Of Alabama and the New Orleans Saints and throw in the Patriots say thanks for the gift! :)

Last edited:
When you look at Miami and its decision to pass on Drew Brees after he was not good enough for the Dolphins Doctors to pass him in a physical and instead opt for Culpepper with a bad leg and you look at the well known fact that the biggest reason why Nick Saban left Miami was due to the Phins not having allowed Brees to play there after Saban knowingly said he wanted Drew there and left and ended up with Alabama winning a national championship led by Saban who no doubt was a factor in them winning it all and of course New Orleans who won the SB with Brees.

That may be the longest 'sentence' I've ever read.

But I think we as Pats fans also owe those doctors a huge thank you for not having to face Brees twice a year. Both times we've seen him, once with SD and once with NO, he destroyed us. Can't recall any other meetings

That may be the longest 'sentence' I've ever read.

But I think we as Pats fans also owe those doctors a huge thank you for not having to face Brees twice a year. Both times we've seen him, once with SD and once with NO, he destroyed us. Can't recall any other meetings

Isn't that the truth. Brees has mastered throwing against the BB soft zone defense. Add in the fact that we have nothing resembling a pass rush and you can imagine how ungly it could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes