PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: "Tim Tebow believes. Do you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. At first the narrative is that he's so far behind the curve he wouldn't hit at all on any level, now just a few months into his pro career he's putting up average numbers at A ball.

This is not a conventional prospect who's been playing the game for years, it's reasonable to expect a little experience to result in large gains. Large enough to make a pro baller out of him? That remains to be seen. It didn't work for Drew Henson, but Tebow is not Drew Henson.

It's gonna take at least 2 seasons before we know anything about Tebow as a baseball player, much less predict whether or not he's got a future in MLB. The time window is narrow, if he doesn't make rapid progress he'll never make it -- but compared to his AFL tenure last year, he has already made rapid progress.

All I'm saying is, keep an open mind. It's a lot easier to say it'll never happen if you're sufficiently determined not to let it happen. He's getting his chance to prove things one way or another. Approaching the situation with speculative prejudice doesn't help anyone.

I did not say "It'll never happen." I responded to a post saying he was putting up the numbers of a bona fide prospect. He is not, currently, doing that. I have no ill will towards him.

Not fast enough to be a WR and not big enough to be a TE. Can we please stop it with this nonsense?
He's 6'3 245 lbs. almost the average for an NFL TE....
NFL Player Specs
If you want to knock him for bad hands potentially,, okay but not for lack of size, certainly not for a 'move' TE......

Is he joining the front office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back