PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: This is why Pats fans "hate" Travis Kelce

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you guys say "queef" is that supposed to mean twat fart?

Amazing how the Cheifs had $1M in cap space, yet signed 3 players to big contracts.

Cap has always been crap.

The influence of Felger and sportstalk radio who say this often..

2020 the Chiefs are right up to the cap, in 2021 they are over.. not a lot of room for additions and other contracts.. in 2021 about 150 million of their salary cap it spread out among about 10 players..

This year the Pats top ten come in about 85 million...

Amazing how the Cheifs had $1M in cap space, yet signed 3 players to big contracts.

Cap has always been crap.

Didnt KC get a refund because Tardiff opted out this season? His 2020 salary was beginning to rise towards the end of the contract.

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif

Or cheap-shot a defenseless DB lying on the ground?

I loved Gronk, but he was no choir boy either...

Tradavius White had been giving Gronk little cheap shots - and other uncalled penalties - throughout that game...He had coming what came to him, but Gronk should've been more subtle in his revenge, that was his only fault.

LOL, is that you Travis? He's a legend in his own mind. That's why we hate him.

Nah, I think the morning we wake up to the shocking news that somehow we finagled a deal with him, suddenly we always loved him no matter what we said.

At least for me. Can't argue that he's been productive.

He's no Gronk, but I like him more than any other player on that team.

From a neutral standpoint, you could easily argue both Kelce and Gronk are major douchebags.

It's New Douche versus Douch Classic, and you know who wins that.

Tradavius White had been giving Gronk little cheap shots - and other uncalled penalties - throughout that game...He had coming what came to him, but Gronk should've been more subtle in his revenge, that was his only fault.
The refs let it get to that point Gronk lost it. Defenders have gotten away with way too much over his career.

The refs let it get to that point Gronk lost it. Defenders have gotten away with way too much over his career.
Yep, I could feel his frustration building throughout that game, including on the very same damn play when Gronk decided that he finally had enough of that little rat...Feck Tradavius White, feck Sean McDermott, and feck the entire Barfalo Billiards organization.

Didnt KC get a refund because Tardiff opted out this season? His 2020 salary was beginning to rise towards the end of the contract.

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
He actually attended and completed medical school while playing (don't ask me how).

Gronk should not have reacted that way. Poor officiating doesn't justify delivering a cheap-shot to an opposing player after a play. I do believe, though, that if Gronk saw that the officials had penalized White for holding, DPI or both on that play, he just jogs back to the huddle.

I went and looked at box score from that game and Buffalo was penalized 3 times for 34 yards as compared to 9 for 66 for New England. None of Buffalo's penalties were for DPI or defensive holding in the passing game.

Gronk should not have reacted that way. Poor officiating doesn't justify delivering a cheap-shot to an opposing player after a play
Gronk lost it and channeled his inner wrestler. Initially made me laugh how Gronk reacted but he could've done some major damage to White.

I do believe, though, that if Gronk saw that the officials had penalized White for holding, DPI or both on that play, he just jogs back to the huddle.
That's all Gronk was looking for and lost it when nothing was called. Buffalo's DB's were getting away with a lot of dirty play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes