PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like any self-respecting Pats fan, I cannot stand the Jets. But if its the Jets and Colts next week, I'll be cheering for them. Colts had every opportunity to knock these clowns out of the playoffs and decided to bend over instead. In the superbowl, go NFC!!

I kind of envy the attitude and the ferocity with which the Jets D plays.

Don't stop there...
I envy the Steelers defense and consistent pass rush and Indy's speed on D.

Man, I should stop watching this game, else I might become a fan of JETS D :eek:

Look at that tackle / sack.

I hate to day it but if the Rats win I see them beating the Colts.
Their fans will go Nuts for letting them win that game and a chance at a perfect record.

Please. The Colts will put up a lot more than 7 points. No championships for the Jets. No AFCE, no AFCC and needless to say no Lombardi.

Last edited:
i dont see the chargers pulling this off. their. ol isnt protecting well anymore and they are rattleled. they are a good underdog team not a good favorite team

The Chargers are face planting big time.

Jets would be wise to limit Sanchez to under 5 passes for the rest of the game unless the Chargers get the lead back.

Go Colts.. and Go F ur self San Diego, the biggest fraud in the nfl...

If Lady Tomlinson goes to bed tonight, AGAIN knocked out of the playoffs one and done, I will smile.

Phillip Rivers is the sorriest quarterback in the NFL!

Oh, and we could have beaten SD the way they are playing.

i think if the jets beat us, indy just won their 2nd sb

but i'll definitely be cheering for the jets next week, believe that

Im sorry , I know the colts are the evil empire to us... But if i had a choice.. I respect Peyton Manning more than Dirty Sanchez, and the fat tub of goo that is thier coach...

Like any self-respecting Pats fan, I cannot stand the Jets. But if its the Jets and Colts next week, I'll be cheering for them. Colts had every opportunity to knock these clowns out of the playoffs and decided to bend over instead. In the superbowl, go NFC!!

These are my exact feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back