PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Thanksgiving 2009 game discussions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gints fumble and BDawk recovers for the Broncs! Waiting for the Coughlin Eff words to go over the airwaves now. Ha! Probably won't get that lucky, tho! :D

Last edited:
Seriously, Can any network do worse doing a game than the NFL network? I don't think so - Goodness what a bunch of idiots.

Feel bad for Josh, his kids are going to ask him tomorrow if he won the "Mutha F*%^@ing game"

Last edited:
"All we're trying to do is win a mother ******* game!"

Ohh, NFL Network has now apologized for allowing that on air.

somehow that will be BB's fault............

Also I love Josh Motherfvcking McDaniels, my head tells me I should root for the Giants. Oh well.

After a 4 game skid, Broncos are definitely fired up at home.

Brian Dawkins is going to be a HUGE asset for the Broncs in the final stretch.

Also I love Josh Motherfvcking McDaniels, my head tells me I should root for the Giants. Oh well.

Just go with your heart on this one...I am! Sheli Manning face is always such a joy to behold, no? Not to mention a nice dollop of Coughlin face on top. Ummm...not that I'm bitter, or anything. <cough cough>. :D

Broncs 13-0

Last edited:
I hate the Giants too much to go with my head here.

:singing:

Just saw the promo for the next game on The NFL Network it's the Mutha Fckuing Bills vs. the Gawddamn Jets.

EDIT: And they just apologized for their promo.

Last edited:

My head too, but damn it, I want to see the ghost of the Patriots kill the Giants playoff hopes.

Those Broncos are playing like the devils. Gotta love that.

16-0

The Broncos are dominating, but the game is still within 2 touchdowns.

OK, screw it: GO MOTHERFV(KING BRONCOS!

Oh man, look at that aggressive defense.. some pretty good blitz designs. That was a great stunt, DE up and over the middle. Giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Oh man, look at that aggressive defense.. some pretty good blitz designs. That was a great stunt, DE up and over the middle. Giving them a taste of their own medicine.

OK, I'm going to sounds as ignorant as I am, but I have a burning question: what is a "stunt"?

OK, I'm going to sounds as ignorant as I am, but I have a burning question: what is a "stunt"?

No worries. The purpose is to confuse the offensive blocking by switching roles, either dropping back and letting 2nd line rush forward, or cross-blocking, and in this particular case it was a "looping" stunt where, instead of rushing head on, a defensive player drops back for a split-second, then "loops" over to a gap (where blockers are accounted for) and shoots it.

EDIT: I wasn't really paying attention but it may have been Dumervil who sacked Manning, in which case it was an OLB stunt and not a DE as I initally thought.

Last edited:
A loss here will really hurt the Giants here because they have to host Cowboys and Eagles in Dec.

Rut roh...Gints on the board with a FG now. 16-3. Time to let it rip again, Joshie! :D

A loss here will really hurt the Giants here because they have to host Cowboys and Eagles in Dec.

And they could very well beat both - Dallas sucks in Dec, and the Philly game will be revenge for that 40-17 shallacking at the Linc.

Strange thing about the NFL is that it's a week-to-week thingy - you lose, you feel like a bum, and look at a team like Denver tonight - after looking horribly for a month, they look like a bona-fide playoff team.

Broncos driving the nails into the Giants coffin. I do not see Giants getting past both Cowboys and Eagles.. there will be at least one additional loss, and they will be 2.5 games out after tonight. One more loss just about does it for them.

The Doom forces a Manning fumble and the Broncs recover. I shouldn't be this happy about the Broncs likely winning, but I just can't help myself! :singing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore