PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Tank Johnson question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, if you're done acting like Mike Ditka's long lost daughter from his one night stand with Al Davis, you might consider smoking a better grade of rope before posting. :snob:

:rofl: Box -- you have excelled yourself.

Keegs, be happy -- you've been insulted by a master.

:rofl: Box -- you have excelled yourself.

Keegs, be happy -- you've been insulted by a master.

yeah i really actually enjoyed his post.

Anytime someone actually puts effort into it like that, i like it.

but when the class act called me a "******" earlier, i didn't really appreciate it and i'm pretty sure if i did it, i might not be here right now. whatever.

But it's funny that there aren't many more comments in here .

Man im tired of being right.:D

no new charges for tank

hahaahhaahahh

where are all you experts on Arizona Criminal Law?

what happened?:singing:

The thing I find most - no wait, make that somewhat - entertaining about keegs is he gets so caught up in slapping himself on the back over his tortured perception of what his threads have evolved into that he entirely misses the point that his initial premise, that it was wrong to cut a player not charged with a specific offense he was duly warned about, has been totally debunked. Actually I think that's why he focuses on minutae - his initial assessment of situations is usually so far off the mark it's generally well debunked early in his threads and re-directing the discussion into detail oriented pissing contests is his default method to keep his threads going.

I know unlike most of us Box once had high hopes for his development as a contributing poster, but as we have once again seen in this thread - keegs is like the speedy WR who shows flashes of promise but can't for the life of him learn to run the routes right. Smart organizations attract thoughtful and intelligent posters, making it difficult for some who stumble on to this site to find a niche in their midst. As he admitted early on in this gem of a thread, keegs is truly no Alfred Einstein...:eek: more like the posting equivalent of Rain Man here at Patsfans.

So as TC approaches and the demand for intelligent discourse and information ratchets up, be advised...engage keegs at your own peril! :rofl:

The thing I find most - no wait, make that somewhat - entertaining about keegs is he gets so caught up in slapping himself on the back over his tortured perception of what his threads have evolved into that he entirely misses the point that his initial premise, that it was wrong to cut a player not charged with a specific offense he was duly warned about, has been totally debunked. Actually I think that's why he focuses on minutae - his initial assessment of situations is usually so far off the mark it's generally well debunked early in his threads and re-directing the discussion into detail oriented pissing contests is his default method to keep his threads going.

I know unlike most of us Box once had high hopes for his development as a contributing poster, but as we have once again seen in this thread - keegs is like the speedy WR who shows flashes of promise but can't for the life of him learn to run the routes right. Smart organizations attract thoughtful and intelligent posters, making it difficult for some who stumble on to this site to find a niche in their midst. As he admitted early on in this gem of a thread, keegs is truly no Alfred Einstein...:eek: more like the posting equivalent of Rain Man here at Patsfans.

So as TC approaches and the demand for intelligent discourse and information ratchets up, be advised...engage keegs at your own peril! :rofl:
You are just bitter than i'm right, and you got demolished in this thread.

It's ok, a lot of people would be bitter.

And stop trying to bait me to insult you so you can send pm's to your mod buddys requesting that i get banned.

It's gonna take a lot more.:D

I don't get it, im right about something (tank getting cut for just speeding) and all of a sudden, instead of debating this topic you say im a bad poster and make it personal.

its ok though, i'm sure someone will appreciate what you just wrote and let you hear about it.

You are just bitter than i'm right, and you got demolished in this thread.

It's ok, a lot of people would be bitter.

And stop trying to bait me to insult you so you can send pm's to your mod buddys requesting that i get banned.

It's gonna take a lot more.:D

I don't get it, im right about something (tank getting cut for just speeding) and all of a sudden, instead of debating this topic you say im a bad poster and make it personal.

its ok though, i'm sure someone will appreciate what you just wrote and let you hear about it.

******ed definition,

Mental ******ation (also called mental handicap and the UK Mental Health Act (1983) defines mental impairment and severe mental impairment) is a term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language skills ("milestones") during childhood, and a significantly below-normal global intellectual capacity as an adult. One common criterion for diagnosis of mental ******ation is a tested intelligence quotient (IQ) below 70

It isn't an insult if it is true. Reading your last few posts thinking that you are "right" about anything I think the definition is 100% spot on, ergo it is not an insult.

******ed definition,

Mental ******ation (also called mental handicap and the UK Mental Health Act (1983) defines mental impairment and severe mental impairment) is a term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language skills ("milestones") during childhood, and a significantly below-normal global intellectual capacity as an adult. One common criterion for diagnosis of mental ******ation is a tested intelligence quotient (IQ) below 70

It isn't an insult if it is true. Reading your last few posts thinking that you are "right" about anything I think the definition is 100% spot on, ergo it is not an insult.

Hmmmm i know you are just doing the usual.... baiting me to insult you so that i can retaliate, and then you can try to get me banned.

Funny, i've been getting a lot of that lately.

That's the 2nd time you've called me a ******. If i did that, i would be banned now, and there is no arguing that.

I was right in this thread. You were wrong. Deal with it.

It's funny, I rip you guys apart and prove you wrong and then you come back with personal insults because you can't handle the fact that I am right and you are wrong.

that's pathetic.

keep em comin.

Dear Keegs,

Thank you for reporting this thread to the Moderators with your complaint.

It got our attention and, seeing that it has nothing to do with the Patriots, we have now moved it to the Visiting Lockerroom.

Once again, thank you for alerting us to this.

Best regards,

Shmessy

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes