Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Special story about a Boston College Eagle who is beating the odds against Cancer

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Boston College Scoreboard Reads Mark Herzlich 1, Cancer 0 -- NCAAFB FanHouse

I read this story today about this kid and even though it has nothing to do with the Pats or the NFL,It does have to do with the team that is practically in the backyard of our Pats team.

Mods can move this to an appropriate forum if they wish but on a period of dullness in pro football, I wanted to share this special story of beating the odds.
  2. BradfordPatsFan

BradfordPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Re: OT: Special story about a Boston College Eagle who is beating the odds against Ca

He's a great kid and an outstanding player. I am not a BC fan by any means but I am very happy for him. Thanks for posting.
  3. Calciumee

Calciumee PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

#3 Jersey

Re: OT: Special story about a Boston College Eagle who is beating the odds against Ca

I remember reading about him just after he got diagnosed. It's great to see him doing well :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.